FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Top of the League and your no

dingwallcof

why was my last post edited by the mods? F*** sake cant say anything on here without it being sensored :blink::lol: :D :D

Eh, it's censored lad. But there should only be two censorship rules about abuse:

None about ICT

Loads about everyone else, especially dingwallian throwbacks, George Burley, Referees, C*unty, the lack of a border crossing at Beauly etc.

There, that's a nice Mod. friendly list

• 3 weeks later...

I'm struggling to use the search functions on your forum, i was looking for an old thread. The thread I was looking for had the same title as this one. Must have been deleted or something.

Anyway, well done on your jammy result today.

Dont forget ye come here at the end of the month so we will wipe that tone. Go back.

31st end of the month i'm back. Why did you want me to come back?

I'm struggling to use the search functions on your forum, i was looking for an old thread. The thread I was looking for had the same title as this one. Must have been deleted or something.

Anyway, well done on your jammy result today.

Dont forget ye come here at the end of the month so we will wipe that tone. Go back.

31st end of the month i'm back. Why did you want me to come back?

He didn't say come back.. He said go back. :lol:

Fair play on your result the other day, twas thoroughly deserved.

Just hope Butcher gives them the major boot up the erse that they merit and we f*ck you's over next time in Mingwall. That's gonna be a big grudge match.

Bragging rights are yours until next time though caller, enjoy it while it lasts.

• 2 weeks later...

any chance of getting this stickied. should make for good entertainment in the coming months :)

No it doesn't need to be, thats part of the fun of it!

Anyway back to topic, need I say more :D

To be fair, yous have been pretty shocking this season, but you are only 2 points off County, I mean top, so dont start jumping off the black bridge just yet. Your away record is not too bad, yous just can't seem to perform at home. Just chill, and your players won't feel under pressure as much.

Edited by dingwallcof

To be fair, yous have been pretty shocking this season

The season isnt over yet and its only being 5 games into the season hardly shocking

Well if we have been "pretty shocking this season" and still only find ourselves 2 points off the top of the table. Everybody must be shitting themselves for when we do start playing well according to your theory

I think its fair to say that people might be thinking we're playing rubbish this season when we actually aren't, i think we have a bit of a consistancy problem and although we've been picking up good results against Dundee and Dunfermline the home games have let us down and as soon as we get that sorted we won't be dropping silly points against Ayr and County next time around.

What is this? I thought it was a thread started as a bit of bait by some random. And here we are, unable to not bemoan our own status! Pleeeze! Consistency problem? Diarrhoea has a consistency problem. Dingwall has a consistency problem. Maybe the two are related. Jings!

• 1 month later...