FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Support

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be the nearest away ground to England?

Queen of the South, who play in Dumfries.

mmmmm, April 10th I see. Might try and make it to that.

Think i'd rather go to a home game though first. :P

What would be the nearest away ground to England?

Queen of the South, who play in Dumfries.

mmmmm, April 10th I see. Might try and make it to that.

Think i'd rather go to a home game though first. :P

I would go to an away game first, a home game might put you off :D . Better craic at away games. Took the wife(who enjoys a drink or 6) to her first ever football games last season, all, bar 1, ICT away, and she really enjoyed them dispite results. Took her to Annan game and she couldn't believe the difference in atmosphere, and attitude of the fans around us. But we were in the main stand. But you would go to the North stand for a home game. Much better.

Don't have to wait until April. Playing in Dumfries 5th December.

The other is Hair Untied away - I am quite happy to act as a "guide" to any newbies from Englandshire and all I ask for in return is a lift, a back seat for me and my carry out and a few voddie and cokes. I am a friendly, loveable and approachable individual and you will be safe and well looked after in my company.

Now my bands on tour in England for those two weekends! GUTTED!!! Especially after saturdays banter! Unreal!

I take it you'll be closing the set with "Oh Inverness Is Wonderful"?

Maybe with a double A-side encore medley of "In Your Dingwall Slums" / "The County End (Is Always Full)"?!

Should keep the fans happy.

:lol:

Got to disagree with you on this one , I reckon we'll have an even bigger support at Dungdee .

I really hope so, but unfortunately we don't tend to bring many folk to Dundee whether it be Dens or Tannadice.

Breaking with traddition this season.