Football Manager 2010

BornCaley

Because it would probably be cheaper to buy a new one. I really need a good, new Graphics card, Processor. Probably a new Motherboard soon enough. So i would be better just buying a new computer.

What have you got at the moment?

For FM, you don't need anything fancy. Any (and I do mean any) 3d graphics card will allow you to use the 3d match engine, a hard disk with a large cache (32MB) and plenty of RAM (4GB will be enough to run a large database).

Because it would probably be cheaper to buy a new one. I really need a good, new Graphics card, Processor. Probably a new Motherboard soon enough. So i would be better just buying a new computer.

What have you got at the moment?

For FM, you don't need anything fancy. Any (and I do mean any) 3d graphics card will allow you to use the 3d match engine, a hard disk with a large cache (32MB) and plenty of RAM (4GB will be enough to run a large database).

Dont laugh........I have 1GB RAM and the shittiest Graphics card the world has ever seen. I dont think its even DirectXc9 compatible even though its a 2007 computer.

Dont laugh........I have 1GB RAM and the shittiest Graphics card the world has ever seen. I dont think its even DirectXc9 compatible even though its a 2007 computer.

You mean DirectX 9c? Of course it'll be compatible with that. What card is it?

In any case, I'm pretty sure you can upgrade that and the RAM for not a lot of money.

Edited by Jay_7

You mean DirectX 9c? Of course it'll be compatible with that. What card is it?

In any case, I'm pretty sure you can upgrade that and the RAM for not a lot of money.

Im not too sure what card it is. But it wont let me play any high resolution games ect. The only games i can play are really old games like Ceasar 3 or football manager pre-2009. If i try anyother game it just lags like mad.

But if its just a new graphics card and RAM i need, i will just pay the money...Cheers :ohmy:

Im not too sure what card it is. But it wont let me play any high resolution games ect. The only games i can play are really old games like Ceasar 3 or football manager pre-2009. If i try anyother game it just lags like mad.

But if its just a new graphics card and RAM i need, i will just pay the money...Cheers :ohmy:

You can pick up 4GB of RAM for around ?65 (check compatibility on Crucial.com's checker) and a decent graphics card (assuming the graphics slot is PCI-E) for around ?65 as well.

Edited by Jay_7

But if its just a new graphics card and RAM i need, i will just pay the money...Cheers :022:

You can pick up 4GB of RAM for around ?65 (check compatibility on Crucial.com's checker) and a decent graphics card (assuming the graphics slot is PCI-E) for around ?65 as well.

Cheers. I will ask santa for Christmas :lol: