FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

NEXT 4 LEAGUE GAMES

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

I know it is early on in the season but I think the next 4 games are crucial. A couple of points is the most we should expect from celtic and hearts but we must take all 6 from motherwell and dundee utd. Its going to be close at the bottom and i think St Mirren and Falkirk will do a lot better than people initially expected from them. I know we dont usually start of very well but if we can springboard ourselves up the table over the coming months - i think we will be hard to displace and a top six place is likely. So cmon the caley jaggies!!!!

How many times did we say this last season and ICT always came through in the end???

We're more than capable of taking points out of every game we play in the SPL  and we always seem to come out fighting when we're the underdogs.... must be the highland mentality!!

[move]BELIEVE[/move]

ICT will weather the storm - I'm confident we can take more than two points from the next two matches. There's not team in the SPL that we should, currently, be scared of.

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Hey im sure we're going to upset Celtic on Sunday (with the help of a very vocal crowd!!!) . But in all fairness the very best that we can expect is 2 points from the next 2 games. I just feel that certain teams got off to a better start than anticipated which makes it a bit more interesting for ourselves.

Aye you're right there, who'd have thought St Mirren would have won their first two games of the season or the Pars picking up a point against the 'mighty' Rangers. Looks like it could be an interesting contest for once and fully agree we need get more points on the board. I believe we have the players to do just that.

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

I have every confidence the current squad is capable of steering us away from the bottom half of the pack and into a comfortable mid table position. CC is proving to be a more than capable SPL manager certainly more adventurous and inventive than his predecessor. However i am a bit apprehensive that if results dont go our way in the next 4 games the confidence and the belief within the team might dip making it more difficult for us to pull away.