team for motherwell?

fraser

What do we reckon the team will be for mondays match against motherwell if the game is on?

Is this for what team you would play, or what you think the team'll be?
Edited by Iain

And your point is caller? When others put these up, the aim of it is to show what you would do if you were taking the team for that game. From OP comments, it gets confusing compared to what these threads are normally about.

Edited by Renegade

What I would play -

Esson

Proctor Bulvitis Munro Shinnie

Hayes Cox McBain Imrie

Rooney Foran

Subs - Allison, Duncan, Barrowman/Sanchez, Odhiambo, Tokely

I keeping Proctor in for now as I thought he was good in the last game.

What I think Butcher will play -

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golabek

Cox Duncan

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

What I think Butcher will play -

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golabek

Cox Duncan

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

I think thats pretty much what the team will be. Odiambho will probably be involved at some point I imagine. Same with Imrie.

Im just suprised we might actually be playing a game of football. Been aaaaageeeeessss!

And your point is caller? When others put these up, the aim of it is to show what you would do if you were taking the team for that game. From OP comments, it gets confusing compared to what these threads are normally about.

First of all I'm not a caller, I'm a poster on a forum. Secondly my 'point' was to help you find an answer to your question, to do so I highlighted what the OP said which answered your question directly :D

Anyway I reakon we'll go with:

Edit: Took it out as it's the same as Iamthecaptain, and my attempt at putting the names in the correct positions was dreadful.

Edited by Iain

First of all I'm not a caller, I'm a poster on a forum. Secondly my 'point' was to help you find an answer to your question, to do so I highlighted what the OP said which answered your question directly :D

Edit: Took it out as it's the same as Iamthecaptain, and my attempt at putting the names in the correct positions was dreadful.

And I only nicked mine from the renegade.

Oh right, I get it now. Let's just blame the OP, it was his post that got me confused in the first place. :lol:

Shurely you must have realised that the grenade is a poorly adjusted, low functioning ersehole with some entertainment value - fer fecks sake dont take him to heart - just laff along. :lol::lol::lol:

You really are just like Jimi Hendrix with that reply box aren't you.