FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away strip next season

ICTCM

Im not sure if this has already been brought up but will Caley release a iron on sponsor of the new sponsor for next seasons away strip or will i have to buy the same strip with a different sponsor? :024:

Edited by ICTTID

Why would you need to buy the strip again? It's only the sponsor, it's not an entirely new top. It doesn't make you any more or less of a fan if you do or don't buy one. I never buy strips - does that make me bad?

Personally, I wouldn't risk spoiling a shirt by trying to apply a transfer over the existing one....especially given the materials they are made from these days which you could easily end up melting.

If you have the means to buy a new one with the new sponsor then great, but I don't think anyone is going to be overly bothered if you stick with the current one.

Why would you need to buy the strip again? It's only the sponsor, it's not an entirely new top. It doesn't make you any more or less of a fan if you do or don't buy one. I never buy strips - does that make me bad?

Where does the OP say he's more of a fan for buying a new top ?

I still wear the strip that has One Touch.....

Why the hell would you want them to release an iron on sponser?

I've been known to wear one with Inverness Medical on it.

As CD says, transfer is a very bad idea. Moreso as Flybe had a number of colours in its logo that may still show through. Anyway we haven't got a new sponsor so dont worry.