FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If it all comes down to Ayr.....

Renegade

If the results went the way that ICT could win the league at Ayr, would the club be able to provide a free travel service for supporters like they did for the Hamilton game last season? I feel this would be a great way for a large away crowd to cheer on the team to win it that day. Thoughts

If the results went the way that ICT could win the league at Ayr, would the club be able to provide a free travel service for supporters like they did for the Hamilton game last season? I feel this would be a great way for a large away crowd to cheer on the team to win it that day. Thoughts

Didn't that idea backfire on us last time?

Bennet's son's shoes and the bus bringing us back to Inverness don't enter in to it mateys....

We lost the game.... Brewster was kicked out, and Butcher was appointed and given the task of steering us clear of relegation which, to his great credit he did.

Then he went and got us relegated......

But that doesn't matter anymore now that he's as good as got us promoted again!

:lol:

Bennet's son's shoes and the bus bringing us back to Inverness don't enter in to it mateys....

We lost the game.... Brewster was kicked out, and Butcher was appointed and given the task of steering us clear of relegation which, to his great credit he did.

Then he went and got us relegated......

But that doesn't matter anymore now that he's as good as got us promoted again!

:lol:

The point I was making was the fact we lost didn't make the idea of free buses backfire on anyone. Yes, we lost but I think 6/7 buses were filled that day so that proves the idea never back-fired on anyone.

The point I was making was the fact we lost didn't make the idea of free buses backfire on anyone. Yes, we lost but I think 6/7 buses were filled that day so that proves the idea never back-fired on anyone.

And the point I was making was that it was felt having a good support for that vital league match, would somehow inspire us to victory.

I remember it well - I was there.

I had a vivid dream / premonition earlier this week where I was standing amidst 1000 Sneckites on the Away End at Hair Untied - and the chorus of we are SPL could barely be heard above the clattering of corrugation at the back - and then we did the conga.

I'm surprised you could hear anything at all with your kilt around your ears as you moon the ref. :(

On the subject of Hamilton. Billy Reid was at the game tonight watching Foran, Rooney and Hayes.

Dont think any of them will end up at Hamilton , dont think they'll be at TCS next season either .

Ok DC, the purveyor of doom and gloom, where do you think that all 3 of these players will end up?

On the subject of Hamilton. Billy Reid was at the game tonight watching Foran, Rooney and Hayes.

Dont think any of them will end up at Hamilton , dont think they'll be at TCS next season either .

Ok DC, the purveyor of doom and gloom, where do you think that all 3 of these players will end up?

I think they're destined for bigger and better things . Sorry if thats not the answer your looking for but I like to live in the real world and therefore say it as I see it .

I think they're destined for bigger and better things . Sorry if thats not the answer your looking for but I like to live in the real world and therefore say it as I see it .

your world sounds p!sh