FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When do we get the cup?

ICTPaisley

Sorry if this has already been said on another forum and feel free to close this thread once it's been decided.

Does anyone know if we will be presented the cup against Ayr or are we waiting to do it against Dundee. Will there be any pitch invasions? I'm guessing we'll be leaving that one until the last day of the season.

Would be a sickener for Ayr to have a trophy being waved about at the end of the game if they're deep down in the relegation zone. On the other hand I've booked train tickets and based my decision partly on seeing the cup being presented.

I think it should be at home as sky sports cameras will prob be there.

Don't think there will be a pitch invasion somehow

And why not? there was a cracker last time!

Yea I was there :D Awesome memories :021:

Cause the police may have other ideas :D

On the other hand I've booked train tickets and based my decision partly on seeing the cup being presented.

Are you being serious your going to go cause we might get the trophy. Your not going for the 90 minutes to see caley play. Your just going to see the trophy maybe being presented?

On the other hand I've booked train tickets and based my decision partly on seeing the cup being presented.

Are you being serious your going to go cause we might get the trophy. Your not going for the 90 minutes to see caley play. Your just going to see the trophy maybe being presented?

He said partly because the trophy maybe being presented. There is nothing wrong with that. I get the feeling you think he's less of a fan for this and i think you are in no position to criticise how someone chooses to go to matches. There will be an increase in numbers at Somerset if the trophy is presented there, fact. I even think that the numbers may not be as high as they would have been now that the title is wrapped up.

I'm sure its the norm in this situation to make the presentation at the first available home game. Exceptions being when the league isn't decided till the last day and the winners are away from home. Would be very unfair to Ayr, who still have something to fight for, if their chances were being marred by a pre-match presentation to their opposition.

I'm sure its the norm in this situation to make the presentation at the first available home game. Exceptions being when the league isn't decided till the last day and the winners are away from home. Would be very unfair to Ayr, who still have something to fight for, if their chances were being marred by a pre-match presentation to their opposition.

It will be post match surely, that's how it's normally done at the last home game.

Very much doubt they'd present the trophy before a game .

He said partly because the trophy maybe being presented. There is nothing wrong with that. I get the feeling you think he's less of a fan for this and i think you are in no position to criticise how someone chooses to go to matches. There will be an increase in numbers at Somerset if the trophy is presented there, fact. I even think that the numbers may not be as high as they would have been now that the title is wrapped up.

Where did i say i think hes less of a fan i only asked him a question.

I would prefer the trophy to be presented at home in front of fans, not everyone can travel to Ayr, besides would it not be appropriate to get it in front of Dundee and their fans at the end of the game!!

I travel nearly every week to watch ICT. A home game is a 320 mile round trip and I've got a season ticket...

Aye but how many pies do you buy? Real fans buy at least 4! :(