FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replica Shirts

EWS

So I am intending on taking up the current offer of ?15 for a shirt at the moment, however got a question. Are the sizes still the same as they were a few years ago? The current shirt that I have 3XL and fits me fine (despite me usually going for L in shops).

Anyone help me out with this? I don't want to be getting a shirt that is too big or too small, especially because I am ordering over the net.

Apologise if wrong but I think the "away" shirt still has a year to go and it is a new home shirt for next year, but with new sponsors both shirts may be changed.

If memory serves me right the home shirt should revert to blue and red stripes for next season (Again I may be wrong but do they not alternate between prodomanetley blue and stripes?)

I don't expect the Away shirt to change, other than the sponsor obviously.

There's no hard and fast rules on solid/stripes/swirls or whatever rotation on the home design so I wouldn't be setting my expectations on any particular style.

They both change every 2 years, but Away changes one then Home the next so there is a new strip each season, whether it be a new home or a new away strip.

the home shirt changes every 2 years and the away every year