FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Greatest Ever Goal versus England!

And if that is a true reflection of the typical Scottish man you have a serious problem. Well educated looking bunch aren't they?

What a total cringe fest that video is.

And a horrible song as well I have to say. I listened to about 10 seconds and could bare no more!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if that is a true reflection of the typical Scottish man you have a serious problem. Well educated looking bunch aren't they?

Why dont you just go back to england if you have such a problem with the Scots ?

Oh FFS, yes you can have your ball back. I have never said I have a problem with Scots or Scotland. As a matter of fact I have only ever said nice things unless I am being engaged in banter with some of the more mature posters. I am married to scots lass and am very happy living amongst scottish people. Unfortunately there is this small minority who have a rather large chip on their shoulder. Oh and by the way, the only tears I shed when thinking about scottish football are tears of laughter. :D

Oh and by the way, the only tears I shed when thinking about scottish football are tears of laughter. :D

Am I the only one who thinks that is a bit ironic?

Perhaps you should be

UUrrrrgh, yeah ok, what ever you say

So you support ICT for a laugh then?

Oh I see where you're going. I was actually commenting on the link, above me.

As for ICT, I support ICT as they are my local team. I have supported them since I bought my humble abode in Inverness 14 years ago. When I was mocking Scottish football I was talking about the national team. Unlike the national team, ICT actually win things. :D

Quick question here Oz

IF an ICT player made it through to the Scotish first team, would you continue to mock them ?

(Personally, i have no problem with the English players its the media that drives me crazy)

Quick question here Oz

IF an ICT player made it through to the Scotish first team, would you continue to mock them ?

(Personally, i have no problem with the English players its the media that drives me crazy)

To answer honestly......I don't know..........Actually I do know. Yes I would if he played *****. Note: I would mock him not abuse him. Big difference. I came to this conclusion thinking about if I would do it to a Liverpool/England player and yes I would. If they feck up they deserve a bit of ribbing, as long as it stays banter and doesn't cross the line I see no problem with it.

As for ICT, I support ICT as they are my local team. I have supported them since I bought my humble abode in Inverness 14 years ago. When I was mocking Scottish football I was talking about the national team. Unlike the national team, ICT actually win things. :D

Sorry to play devil's advocate here, Oz, but on that basis is the Scotland National team not your local national side now that you've moved here? Should you not support Scotland now?

Sorry to play devil's advocate here, Oz, but on that basis is the Scotland National team not your local national side now that you've moved here? Should you not support Scotland now?

Why? I'm not Scottish, I have never claimed to be. I merely live here. If you moved to America would you support them and give up your allegience to Scotland? If I lived my life according to your logic I would have had to change my "team" a hell of a lot as I have lived in several countries during my time in the Army. As it happens I have a strong leaning towards Scotland and most things Scottish.

Why? I'm not Scottish, I have never claimed to be. I merely live here. If you moved to America would you support them and give up your allegience to Scotland? If I lived my life according to your logic I would have had to change my "team" a hell of a lot as I have lived in several countries during my time in the Army. As it happens I have a strong leaning towards Scotland and most things Scottish.

It's not that straightforward. You're not an Invernesian so why support ICT? Why continue to support the national side of your birth but not the club side of the town you were born in? - maybe you do support your home town side but who would you want to win if they played ICT?

This is really just an observation because I have been in Scotland for more than half my life and will always support England over Scotland but would support ICT over Aston Villa any day. Is there any logic in this? Probably not. We support who we support for whatever reason and people should respect that. Let's not take or give offense or criticise others' choices, but lets enjoy some banter about the choices we make and enjoy the World Cup both on and off the pitch.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

If you want bukake I suggest you look elsewhere.

I have a brother living in Texas, so I'll be supporting USA on saturday.

I wanted England to do well for my own personal glory and pride, but now you have given me another reason to want us to do well at the World Cup. Scotland fans claim to be some of the most patriotic in the world, supporting your country and team to the very end. It's a shame you can't let England fans do the same.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

I wanted England to do well for my own personal glory and pride, but now you have given me another reason to want us to do well at the World Cup. Scotland fans claim to be some of the most patriotic in the world, supporting your country and team to the very end. It's a shame you can't let England fans do the same.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Who's stopping them?

I want our biggest rivals to get pumped nothing to do with stopping them support england. They can support them all they want, I'll be supporting whoever they play. ABE

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Who's stopping them?

I want our biggest rivals to get pumped nothing to do with stopping them support england. They can support them all they want, I'll be supporting whoever they play. ABE

Oooh is that a bandwagon? I think I'll jump on it!!!! :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy supporting your national team in South Africa as much as I enjoy supporting their opponents. :rolleyes:

I will and I hope you get to support their opponents all the way to the final. :D

I hope you enjoy supporting your national team in South Africa as much as I enjoy supporting their opponents. :rolleyes:

I will and I hope you get to support their opponents all the way to the final. :D

It's on the 23rd June? Right? :D

It's on the 23rd June? Right? :D

It may be for you my friend but I intend to be watching a bit longer.