FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Greatest Ever Goal versus England!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Jamie Theakston that was, who to his credit made 3 pretty good penalty saves as well as a few good ones during the match, including Henrik Larrson from a one on one.

But they didn't bet one Woody stepping up and slotting it away.

England on their way to losing yet another penatly shoot out - Woody Harrleson - LEGEND!

Scotland on their way to winning..............Oh, nothing, as usual. Oh and by the way it's a penalty not a penatly. :P

sport-smiley-5530.gif

When was the last time england won anything ? Its because of people like you that I hope england dont get past the group stages .

England on their way to losing yet another penatly shoot out - Woody Harrleson - LEGEND!

Scotland on their way to winning..............Oh, nothing, as usual. Oh and by the way it's a penalty not a penatly. :lol:

sport-smiley-5530.gif

When was the last time england won anything ? Its because of people like you that I hope england dont get past the group stages .

With the World cup just a few days away I can see this site livening up again. Let's all hope that England don't go out too early so that we can keep the banter going well into July :P

Scotland on their way to winning..............Oh, nothing, as usual. Oh and by the way it's a penalty not a penatly. :P

sport-smiley-5530.gif

Oh I see, I'm supposed to take it but not give it. It's called banter, I'm sure Iamthecaptain1 wasn't offended by my comeback just as I wasn't offended by his opening remark. As for your question about England last winning anything. I think it was 1966 but I'm not sure. When was the last time Scotland won anything? Let me guess 1967 when Scotland beat England. That's about the sum of it, isn't it? If people like me make you hope England go out early, you really should get out more. That way you may be able to get a life. If you really can't handle the banter then I suggest you hibernate for the next few weeks because I can see it getting a lot worse.

Oh I see, I'm supposed to take it but not give it. It's called banter, I'm sure Iamthecaptain1 wasn't offended by my comeback just as I wasn't offended by his opening remark. As for your question about England last winning anything. I think it was 1966 but I'm not sure. When was the last time Scotland won anything? Let me guess 1967 when Scotland beat England. That's about the sum of it, isn't it? If people like me make you hope England go out early, you really should get out more. That way you may be able to get a life. If you really can't handle the banter then I suggest you hibernate for the next few weeks because I can see it getting a lot worse.

You ethnic minorities want everything your own way don't you. It's bad enough you elect our government.

SNA1621A-380_1025785a.jpg

You ethnic minorities want everything your own way don't you. It's bad enough you elect our government.

SNA1621A-380_1025785a.jpg

MMmmm, looking at the young lady makes me want to get a new tshirt.

To be honest, I've got a bad feeling about this world cup. I think the general standard will be poor and that England will go out at the first stage and that therefore I will have to endure the jibes of Scottish supporters who will conveniently ignore the fact that their team failed to qualify in the first place. But then I didn't think ICT would get promoted. I look forward to being proved wrong - again.

I'm not an England supporter, nor a Scotland one for that matter, but I find all this ABE stuff a bit cringeworthy. It just shows what a rather backwards country we can be at times, but sadly, I'm not surprised.

What about the mighty Kirin Cup a few years ago? Scotland had to beat such world powerhouses as Japan and Bulgaria to win that!

The thing that really f*cks me off is that you can watch tv for 5 minutes without seeing an advert about supportin England...........mind you the carling one is quite good

sport-smiley-5530.gif

Damn a typo, actually Oz I was deeply offended. It was such a cheap jibe. :D I was merely only stating a fact. And besides, of all the people for you to lose a charity match to, then few could argue there is none better than Woody Harrelson.