FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPL Number Printing Inverness

MissICT

I was at Double-tee today hoping to get printing on my new home top however I was disapointed to find out that he's not getting in SPL numbers :_thumbdown:

Anyone know where I can get printing on my top either in the Inverness area or in Glasgow?

Thanks.

I was at Double-tee today hoping to get printing on my new home top however I was disapointed to find out that he's not getting in SPL numbers :_thumbdown:

Anyone know where I can get printing on my top either in the Inverness area or in Glasgow?

Thanks.

Been a while since i lived in Inverness but doesn't the old JJB Sports (I think its changed anyway) on academy street do shirt numbering. I know it used to a few years back anyway.

Thanks.

Been a while since i lived in Inverness but doesn't the old JJB Sports (I think its changed anyway) on academy street do shirt numbering. I know it used to a few years back anyway.

I tried JJB before and they said they only printed on shirts that could be bought in the shop and am sure the place in academy street doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks.

I tried JJB before and they said they only printed on shirts that could be bought in the shop and am sure the place in academy street doesn't exist anymore.

Yeah your probably right about buying it in store actually, didn't think of that. I think it may be JD Sports now? or something similar. I know you could also get your shirts done in the market, I'm not sure if that is the same place as you mentioned above though. It would be a good idea for the club to be able to supply this in the future. Having it advertised while in the shop may lure some customers to have a number or name put on the top and therefore giving ICT some much needed extra cash.

Im sure this is still the case.

JD/JJB sports dont sell the ICT top. Its the clubshop or debenhams in the Eastgate. The sports shop will not put numbers on incase the assistant F's it up. Meaning they could not replace the top as they dont sell them. Even if you give your consent to do it its a no goer.

JD/JJB sports dont sell the ICT top. Its the clubshop or debenhams in the Eastgate. The sports shop will not put numbers on incase the assistant F's it up. Meaning they could not replace the top as they dont sell them. Even if you give your consent to do it its a no goer.

Erm, Debenhams stopped selling ICT merchandise a long time ago as far as I know.

Ok, I'm being a pedant but we don't have a JD Sports, JJB doesn't exist any more but we do have a DW Sports (Dave Whelan the former owner of JJB and chair of Wigan). That said, you still can't get a number on a shirt :_shocked2:

Inverness has 'DW Sports'.. at the retail park, what used to be JJB untill Dave Whelan bought over the stores that also had Gym facilities. The old JJB in town is now - and has been for a few years now - Sports Direct.

Sports Direct SHOULD do it, I work for them down in Glasgow - unfortunatly - and they charge ?1 a letter and ?4 number, might just be the store manager in Ness' choosing not too.

Erm, Debenhams stopped selling ICT merchandise a long time ago as far as I know.

Does ZOO in the eastgate know sell ICT stuff?

Edited by WYNESS101

Prob about the same amount of time I have lived in glasgow then. That may be the reason that I dont know what the correct name of sports shops in the sneck also. Ooops!

I think Zoo do! Although im barred from there!

:)

Zoo did but I think I remember some people on here saying that the deal the club had in place with Zoo had finished.

I got SPL numbers done in the Aberdeen shop through here. I was charged extra because it wasn't an Aberdeen top I was having stuff printed on.

Thanks.

I'm not big on names of shops but is this the wee place in the victorian market?

Thanks.

I'm not big on names of shops but is this the wee place in the victorian market?

Yes

Do Zoo not sell ICT merchandise anymore? I got the previous home kit in there last January. When I was in there trying it on Jamie Duff walked up alongside me, said hello, and bought an ICT pen. :lol:

Oo, and back on topic, my local JJB in Southampton do shirt printing, they have different styles of numbers and letters. They should print my ICT shirt for me. They did the Sunderland shirt I got my dad for his 50th last year because it was cheaper than the Sunderland website.

Oo, and back on topic, my local JJB in Southampton do shirt printing, they have different styles of numbers and letters. They should print my ICT shirt for me. They did the Sunderland shirt I got my dad for his 50th last year because it was cheaper than the Sunderland website.

Will they have official SPL numbering though?

Do Zoo not sell ICT merchandise anymore? I got the previous home kit in there last January. When I was in there trying it on Jamie Duff walked up alongside me, said hello, and bought an ICT pen. :lol:

Zoo havent sold our stuff of ages, the sign outside there shop is coverned up now, i was in last season to see if i could get a small top, but the guy said they hadnt for a while. its the Center that put the ICT badge on the post outside.

Oh and alot of places wont print on football tops as they cost 40 quid and are very touchy to heat... I asked the place in the market a while ago and this is what he said to me.. If places have replacement shirt then they will do them ive found but those that dont stock them wont risk it.

Will they have official SPL numbering though?

They used to do EPL numbers but not SPL.