FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2nd round? ICT-Peterhead

JockWatt

I hate seedings , all names in the hat I say .

It gives the lower teams a chance of a pay day and the 'big' teams a chance to play a competitive match against a team outside their league. I'd much rather go to a game v. Forfar or East Stirling, than against Motherwell or Killie who we'll have to play a minimum of 3 times this season!

It makes sure the big boys have a better chance of progressing to the later more lucrative rounds . Its all about keeping the wealth for the big teams .

I hate seedings , all names in the hat I say .

It gives the lower teams a chance of a pay day and the 'big' teams a chance to play a competitive match against a team outside their league. I'd much rather go to a game v. Forfar or East Stirling, than against Motherwell or Killie who we'll have to play a minimum of 3 times this season!

It makes sure the big boys have a better chance of progressing to the later more lucrative rounds . Its all about keeping the wealth for the big teams .

It makes sure that sponsors are kept interested with big names in more matches, it's all about keeping (and attracting) a bit more wealth in the game.

Cup games the gate receipts are split you donut! County games standing behind the goal - immense - if we're winning! Fingers crossed for it eh.

Do they split all the takings from the shop and the hospitality and the program sales etc Einstien ?

Better pies at Dingwall and we don't have all the overheads to foot such as stewarding. Einstein.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Cup games the gate receipts are split you donut! County games standing behind the goal - immense - if we're winning! Fingers crossed for it eh.

Do they split all the takings from the shop and the hospitality and the program sales etc Einstien ?

No they dont. Gate reciepts are totalled and, after all the expences of puting the game on, i.e police stewards referee's, SFA etc, whats left is split between the two.

Better pies at Dingwall and we don't have all the overheads to foot such as stewarding. Einstein.

Technically, if you read my comment above, we do.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
  • Agree 1

its the cup teams think they have the best chance in! but it does favour the bigger teams because of the seeding, and if all goes to plan they will be more spl clashes later in the rounds. As a smaller team like Elgin suppose the beleif is there for them to get a plum tie, but would prefer the twisted sisters getting each other as early as possible so at least one 'smaller club' can get to a final. but then seeding does give us a chance of an easier progress to the quarters atc

Dundee at home for me

Wyness on his way back to Inverness.

Good draw for us. I don't recall seeing us playing Peterhead before, so that's a new one for me.

Full Draw

Dates for ties: Tuesday, 24th August, 2010 or Wednesday, 25th August, 2010

Edited by tm4tj
added dates