FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Call to Arms

I inadvertently left my flag in the bar at Fleetwood Town during the very emotional pre season friendly - I went through today to try to retrieve it but was told that it was in the Shop office which was closed. I have now received an e-mail asking me to collect the flag next saturday when Fleetwood play Luton but they are stating that I have to wear my kilt, my hat which they had the cheek to describe as "daft" and I have to parade in front of the Fleetwood support with yon feckin Cod Head on.

I have informed Fleetwood Town that I am going to amass a petition of support from my fellow fans to raise the fury of ICT that I am being treated in such a manner.

Just add on to this thread and we will show Fleetwood that we will not be bullied and that the ICT fan base are united in the condemnation of this blackmail.

I have now received an e-mail asking me to collect the flag next saturday when Fleetwood play Luton but they are stating that I have to wear my kilt, my hat which they had the cheek to describe as "daft" and I have to parade in front of the Fleetwood support with yon feckin Cod Head on.

I'm with Fleetwood Town on this one ~ you've gotta do it! connie_sharkycircle.gif

Think how much free drammies you could work out of this arrangement, all for just wearing a fish head for 10 minutes. I say go get yer flag, dress up and get pissed up on the Fleetwood hospitality.

Why did they ask ya to wear the kilt when you weren't even wearing it at Fleetwood ya daft, old bas? :_beatme:

Becos I drunkenly told them what my usual attire was !!

IS THAT YOU IHE?

GOODNBESS GRACIOUS! WHAT A SIGHTfor sore eyes. :_shady:

Have ya never logged in to CaleyJags.com or put ICT into you tube ?!!

Make sure someone films this great spectacle. maybe Scotty Davies could present the flag back to you. :rotflmao:

I have just got a txt from the Fleetwood Sec and they are going to arrange that. :ictscarf:

• Agree 2

Feckin great day out - Greeted at the bar by the Millionaire Chairman Andy Pilley - He said that he spotted by "distinctive facade" a mile away and then met a few people who also appear to have met me before. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

The place is even more impressive when you are sober. Andy even stood behind the goals with the home support - attendance of 2813 with a noisy 500-600 from Luton. Fleetwood were outclassed really and it could have been a lot worse when the centreback Linwood got stupidly red carded after half an hour. Danny Hurst in goals (keeping out Scott Davies :irritated: ) had 3-4 great saves and he was abetted by the MOM - Stephen McNulty who is a Blobby Mann lookalike.

Luton have some good players and I would certainly recommended the holding midfielder Keith Keane who strolled through the game in total command. Fleetwood couldnt handle the pace of the two black guys up front and the right winger Claude Gnakpa looks like one for the future whilst the great named centre forward Matthew Barnes-Homer was often too strong for Fleetwood in a Rooneyesque performance.

Try to get a phottie of Danny Crow (Luton) who must be a Southern cousin of our own Mary Hill. Andy presented me with the flag, a free pint of Worthingtons and a couple of free tickets for a home game. With the trams now running I will be going on the train and on the lash for the next Fleetwood experience.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Will the Fleetwood be a fleeting visit? or will IHE( being well on the wrong side of 50ish) succumb to the easy journey and trade allegiance to the seasiders? will the Innes ever see the like again? who feckin knows!

steve%20mcnulty.jpg McNulty or Mann

_47599725_0,,10423~7063211,00-1.jpg Crow or Mary Hill

No chance of losing me but I will be going there a few times this season - They have even got a place fer me to put my flag - where it was at the friendly. The fat wee **** in the Cod suit got a bit shirty when I asked if I could try it on fer size. He was lucky that he didnt end up battered. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Agree 1