It's an elaborate plan.....

GMD11UK

So the away form seems to be better than our home form, so how do we transfer that to results at home?

Simples!

* Inform the players TCS has been attacked by the taliban, so will have to play all our games "away".

* Drive the players round in the team bus for 3-4hrs & put them up in a hotel the night before.

* Put the away fans in the main stand and home support in the away ends, it should represent a typical away game.

just a few steps but i think it might just work to convince the players to carry on their away form at home!

any further contributions to the master plan are appreciated.

Edited by Gringo

The corext speeling should be elaborate :nanananana::nanananana:

Otherwise a fine idea.

yea i realised that after i posted it, d'oh! unless a mod can change ma spellin 4 me.

The corext speeling should be elaborate :nanananana::nanananana:

Otherwise a fine idea.

yea i realised that after i posted it, d'oh! unless a mod can change ma spellin 4 me.

Fixed it... :smile:

Did you move my Anti depressant post ya owd ******* ?

Got in to the bar at Preston, phoned Mrs IHE who told me that the wee one had a sleepover at a mates last nite so I stayed out till 2.30 am and nobody knew anything different. :twothumbsup:

Anyway its not elaborate - it is simple - Get a feckin Singing Section sorted out and employ Paisley stewards. :twothumbsup: