FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sammy the Tammy

Renegade

Unbelievable! once again, the worlds gone mad, but we ah knew that anyway

COURIER

As for the comments of a "rovers fan"........

Rovers fan: THIS WAS A MALICIOUS ATTEMPT TO INCITE HATRED AND IT SHOWED ALL THE DARK AND UGLY SIDE OF FOOTBALL,,IMMATERIAL IF IT WAS JUST A CARDBOARD TANK ,,THE IMAGE WAS THERE,THE SOUND OF BULLETS AND BOMBS WAS THERE,,VERY LUCKY NOT TO HAVE HAD A FULL SCALE RIOT AND CASUALTYS TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS GUYS ACTION :rolleyes:

Edited by Heilandee

Give me a break!!! Reminds me of the time I got pulled up for playing "Another One Bites the Dust" because it was viewed as winding up the opposition fans. Of course it was, just as Sammy the Tammy did what he did to wind up the opposition fans and just as Neil Lennon did at the end of the OF game to wind up the Rangers fans.

It's getting so as you can't breath at a football match without someone taking offence....and they wonder why crowds are falling!!!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Rovers fan: THIS WAS A MALICIOUS ATTEMPT TO INCITE HATRED AND IT SHOWED ALL THE DARK AND UGLY SIDE OF FOOTBALL,,IMMATERIAL IF IT WAS JUST A CARDBOARD TANK ,,THE IMAGE WAS THERE,THE SOUND OF BULLETS AND BOMBS WAS THERE,,VERY LUCKY NOT TO HAVE HAD A FULL SCALE RIOT AND CASUALTYS TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS GUYS ACTION :rolleyes:

That is golden.

If it had been done at say an ICT v Dungdee game then I wouldn't have a problem with it , but to do it in such a high pressure local derby was IMHO stupid and it was fortunate there wasn't a riot .

I don't think people would be that stupid. You on the other hand.......rolleyes.gif

If it had been done at say an ICT v Dungdee game then I wouldn't have a problem with it , but to do it in such a high pressure local derby was IMHO stupid and it was fortunate there wasn't a riot .

I don't think people would be that stupid. You on the other hand.......rolleyes.gif

Have you ever been to a big , high pressure local derby ? No , didn't think so . :rolleyes:

• Disagree 3

rolleyes.gif

Sorry but I don't think someone dressed as a bear in a cardboard tank with tracks drawn in felt tip pen on the side would ever set me off, whatever the circumstance. Get a grip!

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1