FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barrowman got me thinking

12th Man

Seeing as the Pars have unveiled their star signing, he got me thinking.

How many people linked to our club have we actually paid to leave?

Barrowman wasnt paid to leave. His contract was cancelled. No cash exchange was made.

Im sure we wouldve had to pay off Brewster when he got sacked, thats the main one i can think off.

Edited by ajsict92

When I seen the headline, Barrowman got me thinking

Thought well yeah we all did we thought if he can play for us maybe we have a chance that we can play too :L

But seriously we must have paid something to McAllister? Brewster?

Seeing as the Pars have unveiled their star signing, he got me thinking.

How many people linked to our club have we actually paid to leave?

Barrowman wasnt paid to leave. His contract was cancelled. No cash exchange was made.

Im sure we wouldve had to pay off Brewster when he got sacked, thats the main one i can think off.

You mean to say that a manager can just tear up a contract and a player stops getting paid, is that legal? why bother to have a contract.

did we actually pay him to leave??

as my understanding goes a mutual agreement to terminate a contract can be reached wherre a club decides they wont play a player but they will allow a player to terminate his contract in order to find another club which is more suited to his style/ability(or lack of)/level then it is in both parties best interests to cancel said contract