Innes Bar Supporters

Alex MacLeod

Well, speaking from experience, due to some fact finding visits ( purely business ) the Innes is still going to be an ICT pub, the new landlord is an ex Jaggie (pity) he's got a licence for kids, doing grub all the time, and is commited to improving the facilites but keeping the overall 'look' He is looking forward to the pre-match/apre match visits and some of the ale is pretty damn good.

More screens have been installed for our viewing pleasure so all in all i for one am happy, i will miss Colin, but soon to follow will be a story/interview with the ex landlord who has been a great support to the Innes bar crew over the last 10-11 years or so.

Hope this puts yer minds at rest.

just wait till Gringo finds this thread .... a real ale pub and an awayday to ICT all in one trip !!! Just needs to take his motorbike and find a nice canal walk and he's set !

PS .... hope the new landlord found the Toronto FC scarf i left behind the bar and considers hanging it up with any ICT memorabilia that may still be there !!!

Oh my gawd - that also means that it is the demise of the ScoobieMobile :slapme::cry::doh:

Yeah, looks like our record of leaving the innes at 2.53 in the scoobiemobile and still seeing the kickoff will no be broken eh.

just wait till Gringo finds this thread .... a real ale pub and an awayday to ICT all in one trip !!! Just needs to take his motorbike and find a nice canal walk and he's set !

PS .... hope the new landlord found the Toronto FC scarf i left behind the bar and considers hanging it up with any ICT memorabilia that may still be there !!!

Oh yes...Gringo is on the case. I've waited a very looooong time to grab real ale, banter and football all in one. I wish the Innes team every success. Can't wait for my next home game!!!