FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

North of Scotland Cup

old caley girl

Hi guys just to let everyone know that ICT won the NOS cup at Forres this afternoon. They beat Forres 4-3. 1st half goals were from Sutherland and MacKay scored 2 , one of which was from the penalty spot. Greig scored a 4th in the 2nd half. A hard fought game which could have gone either way had Forres been better at finishing. However well done to the guys. ICT team was Tuffey, Skinner, Gillet, Murphy, Proctor, Polworth, Greig (Watson) Laing, Sutherland, McKay. Chippendale.

• Agree 1

Yes a good battling display by both teams, terry butcher who was in attendance will have seen and learnt alot i think from all the players.

I thought the officials lost it a bit in the second half but yes well done ict

Yes a good battling display by both teams, terry butcher who was in attendance will have seen and learnt alot i think from all the players.

I thought the officials lost it a bit in the second half but yes well done ict

I thought you were supporting Forres today Sotonict (and they say women are fickle!) :rotflmao::tongueincheek:

Yep i couldnt lose today, (my family being from forres). Was that you trying to set fire to the stand at ht, the cake looked yummy!

That was a few of the Supporters Club, at half time, celebrating the birthday of our Lady Kath ! You should have introduced yourself "sotonict" and then got a nice piece of cake - even Terry B and Rita enjoyed a slice each.Were you the fan a few rows behind us, looking longingly, but not quite brave enough to join the ladies? A nice day out, and a NoS cup to end the afternoon. Well done our boys, despite the ref (why did he get a medal!!??) Next time, sotonict, join us and have some banter.

Nice to hear that we secured the trophy and also that McKay notched a brace

Hopefully he can get up to full fitness and hopefully he can improve our goalscoring exploits in the first team

Also glad to hear Sutherland playing and scoring. He took a real nasty one on saturday with Grainger following through with the elbow in a pretty dangerous aerial challenge

Yep i couldnt lose today, (my family being from forres). Was that you trying to set fire to the stand at ht, the cake looked yummy!

That was a few of the Supporters Club, at half time, celebrating the birthday of our Lady Kath ! You should have introduced yourself "sotonict" and then got a nice piece of cake - even Terry B and Rita enjoyed a slice each.Were you the fan a few rows behind us, looking longingly, but not quite brave enough to join the ladies? A nice day out, and a NoS cup to end the afternoon. Well done our boys, despite the ref (why did he get a medal!!??) Next time, sotonict, join us and have some banter.

Belated happy birthday to Kath! Glad we got a win to help the celebrations.