FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- St Johnstone

Scotty

We have plenty of grafters in the squad and they are creating chances....what we miss is someone who is a bit more clinical in front of goal. We had that, IMO, with Andrew Shinnie who was just starting to find his place in the setup when he got crocked.

Gnakpa....as much as he pissed me off with his (non) performance a couple of weeks ago could well be that kind of player, just don't know if we can afford the luxury of having a player who won't contribute in other areas of the park.

I would love for us to take the decision that our season is safe and just spend the run in going hell for leather at teams.

Gnakpa....as much as he pissed me off with his (non) performance a couple of weeks ago could well be that kind of player, just don't know if we can afford the luxury of having a player who won't contribute in other areas of the park.

hes got so much ability you can see that from the youtube viseos of him. if only he had tades work rate.

hes like our own big riorden

I think he and Tade are the complete mirror of each other! Tade has almost zero ball control but has a tremendous work-rate, Gnakpa on the other hand is quite skillfull but puts in almost zero effort. Personally, I'd go for the former essentially every time.

I think he and Tade are the complete mirror of each other! Tade has almost zero ball control but has a tremendous work-rate, Gnakpa on the other hand is quite skillfull but puts in almost zero effort. Personally, I'd go for the former essentially every time.

yeh tade wins every time