FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Moraig Macangus Memorial Trophy

MacAngus7

Im arranging a charity football between Central Belt Based Ross County and ICT Fans.

Im dire need of a Caley Team. If anyone is interested please pm me. Here is a wee blurb about the game.

Moraig MacAngus Memorial Trophy - Charity Football Game

Ross County Vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle Central Supporters Clubs.

With the Staggies' historical promotion to the Scottish Premier League, this will be the first time the two highland rivals will face each other in Scotland's top flight.

The two central Scotland supporters clubs have got together to face each other to see who gets the bragging rights before their teams face each other in the SPL.

The game will take place at the Toryglen Regional Football Centre Glasgow. Sunday the 15th of July

Kick Off 8pm

It is £3 entry.

All proceedings go to the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association.

http://www.pspeur.org/

The two central Scotland supporters clubs have got together to face each other...

I might be wrong but I'm not aware of a formal ICT central belt supporters club - though of course a few do reside there. Have you already been in touch with anybody?

So what's the arrangement?

11-a-side, 5-a-side?

Gent & Ladies?

Is this a serious kick around for teenagers and twenty-somethings, or will the 'less fit and bus-pass holders' be welcome?

The two central Scotland supporters clubs have got together to face each other...

I might be wrong but I'm not aware of a formal ICT central belt supporters club - though of course a few do reside there. Have you already been in touch with anybody?

So what's the arrangement?

11-a-side, 5-a-side?

Gent & Ladies?

Is this a serious kick around for teenagers and twenty-somethings, or will the 'less fit and bus-pass holders' be welcome?

Its a 11 a-sides and anybody can play gents or ladies. We have a female in our squad and a 17 year old lad that plays.

I'm a central belter and although I'd love to try and play I cant. If there is anything other than playing I can do i would be happy to help. If not I will attend on the night and offer 100% unbiased support to both teams,

C'mon the central belters

I'm a central belter and although I'd love to try and play I cant. If there is anything other than playing I can do i would be happy to help. If not I will attend on the night and offer 100% unbiased support to both teams,

Well we need a manager.....

We have one ;)

We have one ;)

Hector the Tink?

• Agree 1

There's quite a few ICT fans expressed interest in this. I have 6 confirmed now, including an ICT legend. :wink:

If you fancy playing send me a PM. I've been in talks with MacAngus and things are starting to fall together. Open to quines and loons of any ability....

Edited by CapitalCaley
  • Agree 1

There's quite a few ICT fans expressed interest in this. I have 6 confirmed now, including an ICT legend. :wink:

If you fancy playing send me a PM. I've been in talks with MacAngus and things are starting to fall together. Open to quines and loons of any ability....

Would that be a hat trick scoring leg end

Would that be a hat trick scoring leg end

Careful now. There's spies in the camp! Keeping the team secret for now! lol But yes, you are right! :wink: