FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your Team needs You - blatant tubthumping

davie

I've heard there is (sadly) still availability in the home end for Celtic's visit on Saturday. It's a game that we can win if we display the same guts and skill that we did against Hearts and have the same 100% support. To do that, we really need you there. Forget the gardening, forget the shopping, forget the long lie. Get to TCS and make as much noise as you you can, for as long as you can and inspire your team. If you do, there's a great chance that you will be rewarded with a victory against Lennon's side.

This is an acid test of how well this club is supported - if we can't rise to the occasion on Saturday, chances are we won't. Watching it on ESPN doesn't count. So get there. She (he) will still speak to you if the lawn's not mowed.

Mon the Caley Jags

• Agree 1

Im looking forward to this one, our team plays well together and are against a confident Celtic team who have finally won a European away fixture. So Celtic shouldnt have any excuses about being tired from the travel to the games theyve played of late. fingers crossed Celtic wont tire out too early and we will get a good match to watch for a full 90 mins

For someone who doesnt tend to go to games when the OF are in town, I may take to opportunity to head through.

Based on the 3 games thus far, I'd say the games have been high on the entertainment scale even for us armchair fans.

To witness a fine performance so early in the season would be a fine treat to end the month.

One thing I will say though, is that I sincerely hope the stewardship is fair across the board, and that if I stand and chant I wont get chastised for doing so, whilst away fans are allowed to continue.

• Agree 1

The main attraction could be the sight of davie and CaleyD starting a sing-song version of "If you are happy and ya know it clap yer hands " :wink:

Christ am I getting sick of you. It's a shame watching someone who was respected around here act like a childish ****. Coming up for the game?

The main attraction could be the sight of davie and CaleyD starting a sing-song version of "If you are happy and ya know it clap yer hands " :wink:

Im hoping to be singing that myself after 90 mins + et,

By the way IHE, if Celtic take a bashing youve to do a pattercake pattercake performance for ICT tv.

Edited by 12th Man

Guest Mahonio

IHE is that old that he'll have forgotten words to that 12th Man :P, in fact, I'm surprised that he knew the words to "if your happy and you know it" hahaha.

Edited by Mahonio

Gawd yet another thread descends in to a barrage of personal abuse :cry: :cry:

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I will be viewing the proceedings in an Irish Bar in Playa Del Ingles, suitably attired with ICT top but too hot fer the kilt. I will of course be providing a critique of the events, performances and tactics by the wonder of the Net. I hasten to add that ICT were originally looking to get Bracket and Hinge to do the singing but Kenny Cameron has opted for a Laurel and Hardy lookalike duo :wave:

Back to the footy.

Celtic will have a lot of players missing, their game on Wednesday is worth £15,000,000 to them and they dont have Rangers to worry about if they drop 3 points at the start of the season.

Its still a difficult game but we've proven that even with 10 men and 2 goals down against quality opposition we dont give up.

I think we can take them.

Edited by 12th Man

Gawd yet another thread descends in to a barrage of personal abuse :cry: :cry:

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I will be viewing the proceedings in an Irish Bar in Playa Del Ingles, suitably attired with ICT top but too hot fer the kilt. I will of course be providing a critique of the events, performances and tactics by the wonder of the Net. I hasten to add that ICT were originally looking to get Bracket and Hinge to do the singing but Kenny Cameron has opted for a Laurel and Hardy lookalike duo :wave:

You never know you may even come back with the Flamenco Clap.