FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CJT semi final update

davie

“Caley Jags Together are pleased to announce that we will be running a total of ten coaches to the League Cup semi-final, carrying nearly 500 Inverness Caledonian Thistle fans to Edinburgh despite all the difficulties that we have faced. We take our hats off to each and every one of you who have chosen to travel with us. Our thanks are due to The Scottish Sun, the SPFL and to Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC for their support, but it’s nothing compared to the support that we get week in and week out from our fans. It’s been a herculean challenge, but we are nearly there and special thanks are due to the CJT board for their massive effort in this.

Buses will be leaving at 07:00 from Tulloch Caledonian Stadium (6 coaches) The Caledonian Thistle Social Club (1 coach) and Inshes (Matalan car park) the lists of who is on what bus will be published here, on the CJT and Caledonian Thistle websites and by e-mail on Thursday evening. Please arrive in good time at your departure point on Sunday. All buses will proceed directly to Edinburgh, and there are a choice of pubs etc. to catch a pre-match pint, your coach CJT person will have details – we’re heading for The Iona, The Four in Hand and the Ex-Servicemen’s Club. We’re leaving it up to each coach to decide if and where they want to stop, because the toilets at Broxden are unlikely to cope with all of us at once! On the way back, we leave from Leith links. If you have any queries, call us on the travel number as soon as possible. There are still a few seats left in various coaches, but they are going quickly so book now if you haven’t already. Please note that if you have booked and don’t travel, you will still be charged. Each coach will have an exclusive Inverness Caledonian Thistle football signed by the first team squad to be raffled (and won) on the day, there will be complimentary newspapers and the usual first to score on each bus. It should be a cracking day out.

I’m afraid we can’t allow alcohol on the coaches, and there is a possibility of spot checking at such a high profile game. All coaches will (at least in the event of a win) give you the option of going to the Caley Club after the game to celebrate.  

Let’s be loud, proud and a credit to our club on Sunday – and make some noise for the Caley Thistle boys.”

• Agree 8

Can I make it clear before I start I'm not having a dig at Caleyjagsforever as I know what it's like to organise one bus never mind ten but saying that I'm really disappointed the lack of numbers travelling down by bus on the day

Ok say 500 are going down on the buses how many more attending will be southern based,travelling by cars or who are making a weekend of it like myself?

I would like to think we would have at least a 1000 there but I have my doubts, Hearts could have 12,000+ and that will be like an extra

man to them

One things for certain the time of kick off and the fact that it's live on terrestrial tv makes it very unnatractive for the neutral

Dougal

Can I make it clear before I start I'm not having a dig at Caleyjagsforever as I know what it's like to organise one bus never mind ten but saying that I'm really disappointed the lack of numbers travelling down by bus on the day

Ok say 500 are going down on the buses how many more attending will be southern based,travelling by cars or who are making a weekend of it like myself?

I would like to think we would have at least a 1000 there but I have my doubts, Hearts could have 12,000+ and that will be like an extra

man to them

One things for certain the time of kick off and the fact that it's live on terrestrial tv makes it very unnatractive for the neutral

Dougal

Dougal your putting 2 and 2 together and making 22! Ticket sales going well I believe.

I want to go, and whilst I would normally go on my own on such occasion I have a broken foot, well it's well on the mend but still on crutches, so I'm not wholly confident that I'd find it all that easy. I can't see the stewards being that much help.

I want to go, and whilst I would normally go on my own on such occasion I have a broken foot, well it's well on the mend but still on crutches, so I'm not wholly confident that I'd find it all that easy. I can't see the stewards being that much help.

Phone Hibs this morning. I'm sure they will provide help. We take disabled supporters so can't see much of a problem tbh.

• Agree 1