FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sponsorship

lizi

I’ve been waiting for my annual letter from ICT asking me to renew sponsorship.   For many years I’ve sponsored players, started with goalies gloves, then players boots (sometimes two players in one season) as these were all I could afford as an OAP.  ICT website (mostly out of date) states that sponsors will get invitation to attend player sponsor events, photo opportunity with sponsored player at end of season and gloves/boots sponsors receive a Club gift.  

As ICT have reneged on these arrangements this past season, no photo, no ICT gift, nought, can I assume ICT don’t want sponsorship from fans, only big companies etc and we, the day in day out fans, are considered not worth bothering about and likewise not worth contacting to explain.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 4
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, lizi said:

I’ve been waiting for my annual letter from ICT asking me to renew sponsorship.   For many years I’ve sponsored players, started with goalies gloves, then players boots (sometimes two players in one season) as these were all I could afford as an OAP.  ICT website (mostly out of date) states that sponsors will get invitation to attend player sponsor events, photo opportunity with sponsored player at end of season and gloves/boots sponsors receive a Club gift.  

As ICT have reneged on these arrangements this past season, no photo, no ICT gift, nought, can I assume ICT don’t want sponsorship from fans, only big companies etc and we, the day in day out fans, are considered not worth bothering about and likewise not worth contacting to explain.  

Gave up mine 2 years ago. My advice stop paying for something that is neither value for money or appreciated 

• Agree 3
  • Well Said 4

I’ve had some dealings with Keith over an advertising board and the cup final souvenir programme and he has come across very well, passionate and enthusiastic.

I know he got the board spaces filled after he joined, so I think he is focussed on raising funds.

I can’t comment on Gordon but I’d suggest contacting Keith first. 

• Agree 1

Is Keith back? Thought he had moved to Brechin City last September? Although he does seem to have been tweeting about ICT in Apr and June. 

He was indeed easy to deal with when I last spoke with him. 

37 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Is Keith back? Thought he had moved to Brechin City last September? Although he does seem to have been tweeting about ICT in Apr and June. 

He was indeed easy to deal with when I last spoke with him. 

Yes he has been back for a while but there was no announcement from the club.