FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Billy Billy G.T.F!

micaley68

With the club giving him a 2 year deal, he's going nowhere. Why they didn't give him a rolling contract is probably not a mystery, I think he has friends in high places. Most supporters I talk to wanted a change of direction in the coaching department, a fresh outlook, but the powers that be obviously wanted to watch the same old rubbish that we had to endure last season. So let's Strap ourselves in for the Billy Dodds Hoofball Sh*t show.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, micaley68 said:

Surely now?

Too many have stayed silent for too long, but now?

Please **** off from my club and just when you think that you have ****** off enough, **** off some more!

100% this but no, our incompetent owner thinks its OK to get to a cup final (which we went of early but for a few up by QP) and offers the d*** a new deal when it was clear to all of us (the fans) way before CHRISTMAS that he was out of his depth and needed sacked!!

It's time for fans to vote with their feet if the idiots don't listen as that will MAYBE make them act, especially if they don't want to lose anymore fans because the longer this PISH lasts the emptier the stadium will be!

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

Just now, IBM said:

Yes he is still there as Director of Football as mentioned in an email I received advertising hospitality. 

Thanks, IBM.  The question had occurred to me last night.  I had a quick look at the club's own website before asking here, but didn't see any mention of him.

Time for him to start directing!

• Confused 1

Oh dear, dissent already........

The extension of Doddsball should be celebrated and we should all be supporting and behind such a master tactician and proponent of the game. Given his cv of success you can see why the board stuck with the great man after leading us through the worst injury crisis to ever affect any club in the modern era with unwavering confidence in his play and formations refusing to alter in the face of adversity.

This is going to be a roller coaster season and I am delighted we have doddsball to see us through.

• Funny 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, BobbyDazzler said:

On paper we have a squad capable of challenging for the league 

We really don't. Weaker than last year in key areas and what will probably be a stronger and more competitive league. Mid table last season was a failing, this year that should be taken as our expectation.

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

23 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

The extension of Doddsball should be celebrated and we should all be supporting and behind such a master tactician and proponent of the game. Given his cv of success you can see why the board stuck with the great man after leading us through the worst injury crisis to ever affect any club in the modern era with unwavering confidence in his play and formations refusing to alter in the face of adversity.

This is going to be a roller coaster season and I am delighted we have doddsball to see us through.

Thanks Billy !

• Funny 3

58 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Hilarious 😂

• angry 1

4 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Not forgetting the ‘Hack and Hope’ strategy to be deployed at the last 10 minutes of the game. That always catches out the opposition centre halfs and goalkeeper unaware!! 
bc

Edited by big cherly
  • Agree 2