FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Advanced Mobile Phone Usage....Forum WAP Access.

CaleyD

Some of you may have discovered this already through trial an error but you can access this forum via WAP on your mobile phone.

To simply view the site you just go to - caleythistleonline.com

That will only let you view the public forums and threads though.

To get the full forum you need to login and you can do that via caleythistleonline.com/community/index.php?action=login

When I get a chance I'll see if I can't knock up some shorter URL's which will be easier to use/remember.

Have Fun  :001:

Some of you may have discovered this already through trial an error but you can access this forum via WAP on your mobile phone.

I recommend the Opera Mini browser - to get it just go to mini.opera.com on your WAP service and you can get it free for most current phones. Works well, I've used it to access the forum for some time now while I don't have desktop internet :-)

... And you can post live from games or while waiting in the car park :-D

• 8 months later...

I've been online with my mobile!!

It's a good service and I can be on the internet without my parents finding out!!

You can check up the latest caley stories in school!!

:021: :021: :021:!!