FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

next season strip?

Guest caleycallum

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caleylad

if the top which i have a pic of and which wyness shuff posted for me on the old site is the one we have next season itll definetly be our best selling top not just because of the ever increasing fanbase but when a couple of people were looking at the pic of it on my phone they said they really like barca's new top and would get it when it came out then when i explained that it was next seasons ICT top they said they'd still consider getting it purely on the basis that they think its a really nice top. Im going to buy the new top regardless but if its the one i hope it is then im happy.

Just seen the picture doing the rounds and am very impressed. Hope that is the one that is being released. Why can't the club finally get it's finger out it's erse and release the picture early to get pre-orders!

They want to keep it under wraps to do a big official launch. In my mind it is costing them money, but then as the order has been delayed it might just be as well that we haven't parted with out money.

Keep checking the club shop which is available on the official site (link bottom left of this page.)

Tbut then as the order has been delayed

Surprise Surprise!

When has an ERREA order never been delayed?

How the club keep using them I've no idea! The biggest shower of ***** kit manufacturers I've ever seen, and it's not like it's top quality garments we're getting either!

We haven't removed or asked anyone to remove any pictures from the new forum here. The club want to launch the strip properly, and those with the picture have on the whole respected that fact.

Their is also the fact that the picture doing the rounds may not actually be a true representation of what the new strips are actually to be as I am led to believe the design was changed at the last moments :004:

The club did request that we remove an image from the previous site, and although the forums are no longer "official" we would continue to respect that request. I would hope that most users would see sense and not put us in that position though.

As has already been stated though, we have no control over what gets passed around outwith the forums.

There was a picture on here briefly. I didn't remove it, but I did PM the person who posted it and asked if they felt it was right to post it as we were aware that the club were trying to keep it under wraps. The picture was removed immediately. There was a suggestion that the design was changed at the last minute. I hope that this wasn't solely as the picture had been leaked on the old site. I know the club weren't happy about it. Everyone who has seen it seems to like it so it would be a shame if the design is changed just because of 1 person who saw fit to post the official design on the forum.

The club want to launch the strip properly

So why didn't they?!

We have one picture of Tokely and that's it! Does anybody know what the back of the strip looks like? Is it stripes as well or is it all blue or red?

It's not on the Club Shop and although I haven't tried to, I doubt you could pre-order over the phone.

Who's running our so-called Marketing Department? A shaved monkey?

The club want to launch the strip properly

So why didn't they?!

All we've got is onepicture of Tokely wearing it and displaying it, does anyone know what the bakc of the to plooks like?

And can we pre-order it? No, that'd be far too sensible an idea! When you said they wanted to do an official launch, I was expecting them to unveil at the Stadium like they have, and simultaneously begin taking pre-orders on the web and by phone.

Who's running our so called Marketing Department? A shaved monkey?

Got to agree here. The proper launch was a photo of Tokley with the strip that presumabley appeared in the papers and on this site. Fine fair enough but it's a pretty standard 'launch'.

As has been said the chance to pre order the kit should be offered if it isn't already - I must admit that I haven't checked so it may well be.

The top is available for pre-order but the club haven't made it too obvious. Also the sizing hasn't been sorted out as it says you have to order 2 sizes larger than you normally would.

[EDIT: Post edited by Scotty to remove the shop link as it changed during a server migration. Please see post further down for links to official site and new club shop URL]

Whilst on the subject of buying and club shops?

Why do the photos on the club shop look so amateurish? They look like they've been taken in someones bedroom, badly!

In fact why does everything ICT do appear to be cobbled together half heartedly?

"We're having an official strip launch" - What we really mean is we'll take a (bad) picture of Tokely on the pitch and that's it! Oh we'll also forget to mention anything about the price or where to buy it

"We've launched an online shop" - What we really mean is we've taken bad photos on Morag's old polaroid and scanned them in a bit wonky and you can buy wonderful items such as thankyou cards and wrapping paper, but useful things like season tickets and match tickets................ummm no! That's far too 20th century

Correct me if I am wrong....

Adult Top = £40 ?

Child's Top = £35 ?

Children's clothing is non-vatable so the club take the £35?

Adult's clothing is vatable, so the club have to pay 17.5% and keep the remaining amount.... £34.04 ????

Am I being stupid here, or are we guilty of the same thing England have been heavily criticised for doing... i.e. charging more, effectively, for children's tops?