FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The club's equilibrium

TheresNoEsInBlack

Folks, I fear we're in big trouble come next season.  If it wasn't for Gretna I'd be worried about this year, they're our get out of jail card.

Just been reading another couple of threads on Hart, Black, Caff, Rankin and Parky leaving.  One of the main reasons we've done as well as we have in the SPL in the last 3 years is because of the lack of changes to the squad.  I know we've had to change managers far too often but the squad never changed much up until this year.

Dods was never replaced even though we knew he was leaving for a very long time, Barry is getting on a bit now and now its reported that 2 excellent players who could take his place are maybe leaving!

There are far too many changes going on right now for the club to remain on an even keel.  Brewster is an inexperienced manager and I don't know if he can handle all this change and still keep us in the SPL next year.  I hope he can prove me wrong.

IHE 11/08/2007 - " Laff if ya may but my job is a lot to do with observation and intuition. That was not a together ICT out there today. There is a lot of bitching going on and pointing of the fingers. The team spirit and "all fer one" ethos that has served us well fer years, and helped us survived, is sadly missing. We lost our shape today and the game because it appeared that some players decided to do their own thing - or was it tactical - which would be even worse.

I have never seen so much moaning and whingeing and lack of camaraderie. Am I wrong? Please tell me that I am - If not we are in deep ****tt if we dont sort it out pronto. "