Marius fer Romania ?

From the Scottish Sunday Mail:

MARIUS NICULAE is dreaming of starring at Euro 2008 after finally shattering his SPL duck with a deadly double.

The Romanian international, who has 12 goals from 28 caps, ensured resurgent Caley heaped fresh misery on their Edinburgh visitors.

Having previously only netted against Alloa in Scotland, the former Sporting Lisbon striker is ****-bent on facing France, Italy and Holland in next summer's group of death.

The 26-year-old, who struck the second after Hibs were denied a goal that should have stood, believes a recall to the international fold can happen.

Niculae, who last played for his country against Colombia in summer 2006, admitted: "It was hard until today. I'd come so close to scoring and had a lot of chances but not much luck.

"I missed a penalty at Easter Road, hit the woodwork and been blocked so often.

"It affects your morale because strikers thrive on goals. People expected much when I first came here so it's stressful to wait so long.

"But now, finally, I find myself. I feel all right tonight and I feel my luck is with me and I can build on it.

"Getting back into Romania's squad means everything to me - I'll fight for that.

"I've spoken to the national coach and he says everything depends on how I do here. "I'm sure he will call me if I can get the performances and goals.

"It would be a dream but like Scotland in the qualifiers we have a group of death."

hope he makes it because if he does he'll be on fire for us and always liked the romanian national team after putting england out. keegan -"theres only one team going to go on and win this match and thats england" cue a total beauty to win it for romania  :021:

go marius  :021:

:004:

delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.?

Or as my tutor at University wrote in my appraisal - ?All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.?