FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

4 hours to kill...

Johnboy

As I type this there are just under 4 hours to go until kick off time...

How does everyone occupy themselves in the hours leading up to what could be our most significant fixture so far this season..?

I'm taking our old pooch for a long walk down to Fraser Park, Kingsmills - where, very often footie players staying at the Marriot Hotel, can be observed doing a spot of jogging.

By the time I get back I'll be ready for some light refreshment....

If Rangers are as poor as they were against Gretna during the week, and we play the way we did against them (Gretna) a couple of weeks ago, we will win this one.... :018:

I got up about about 8am, won a bit of money on the Tennis and now i'm tidying the flat in preparation for about 6 or 7 guys coming round to watch the game. As i'm in Aberdeen, it'll be 1 Caley fan (me), 6 Dons fans and 1 Rangers fan, which should make the match banter interesting...

Pies, beer and cava been in the fridge since yesterday. Cava; because I had 2 bottles saved in the fridge for xmas period, which both got drunk at the full time whistle in the Celtic 3-2 win  :021: Hope to crack them open today as well!

Stuck my tennis winnings on Ajax and PSV wins, which i'll watch before our kick offs.

How does everyone occupy themselves in the hours leading up to what could be our most significant fixture so far this season..?

sleeping.

It was a 9AM kickoff where I am so got up around 8-15, made a coffee and then ambled down to our basement "media room" to surf the interweb as well as cable TV in search of coverage. [and found it too  :003: :003:]

Kudos to Scarlet Pimple who was also surfing - it was a 6AM kickoff for him  :017:

Aye, sufin's the right word --surfin like crazy  and never found a thing except from the help of all these lovely laddies on the Overseas and Out of touch thread.

Still, did get ten minutes of a slightly blurry footie by ICT at Tulloch had my eyes glued to the computer screen in disbelief that it was actually happening ....and then poof--gone like the snow aff a dyke in Fife.

What happened Clacher? Did they catch up on us ? :003: