FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

On a positive note

chris123

Holy sh1t..........things must be bad if it has come to this!

Wouldn't have worded it quite so strongly (theres no point getting on his back) but I was very suprised, I have never been a fan of McCallister, and granted he only played five minutes, but he looked hungrier than the rest of our team put togethor. Remember that our whole squad is full of players that have failed before and have something to prove.

We were on the receiving end of an embarassing 3-0 pumping for God sake . . you coudl have probably shoved Zibi upfront and he would of looked alright compared to how everyone else played  :rolleyes02:

I don't see Rory as having failed at anything, the guy is young and still has a long career ahead of him.  Perhaps letting Niculae take him under his wing and giving him some time on the park up front along with him is just what he needs.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If nothing else, at least McAllister can get his feet off the ground when jumping for a ball, something nobody else in our strike force is able to do.

Unfortunately i had left the stadium by the time he had come on so i can't really pass judgement. However i wouldn't like to see him start the next game as i doubt in the month he has been away he has gained the ability to shrug off a challenge or managed to grow some muscles. Although there is always steriods...

50th appearance maybe but 48 of them were in the last five minutes of games.

He has started 11 games - come on as a sub 39 times. but heck, if he at least showed some spirit on Saturday and some nice touches then why not give him a chance. no other bugger seems to be trying.

Guest TinCanFan

The guy hasn't deserved some of the abuse fired at him on here.

Completely agree.  There's been a lot of nit picking by some of the pinheads on here and other places and he doesn't deserve that at all.