FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SC Semi Final

RiG

Good Nuff for em. They have screwed us over more than a few times the jammy gits. Time they were on the recieving end! The fans will be fizzing now and calling for Calderwoods head. Its great!!

Very impressed by the manner in which they won the game too.  They went out there with the attitude that if they were going to lose goals then they would have to score more and took the game to Aberdeen.  Right up until the final whistle they never looked like they were panicking or letting the pressure get to them.

A well deserved victory, and I hope we don't get the usual media p!sh whereby they attribute it to a poor display by Aberdeen.

I was out of the room when the boy swore.....just heard Richard Gordon refer to it and make excuses for him. Didnt Rooney do the same on TV last season after winning EPL? Was funny seeing his face after he realised. Fair doos to him tho...he appologised

Great game, fabulous result and well done to Queens for taking almost twice as many fans to Hampden than we did for either of our semi final visits there from a town quite a bit smaller than Inverness.

Looking forward to a Q.O.S. St Johnstone final.

Ahh good, a real chink of light in a season of doom and gloom, how pleased am I that Queens dumped the Dandy Dons.  Something we have never achieved, strangely enough.  Yes the Dons are just another run of the mill side.

:021: :021: :021:

For Aberdeen, beating ICT 4-3 was their cup final. They had already booked their place in Europe before the Semi which is classic underestimation of the opposition.

For the nice guy Chisholm, this must be sweet after Ross County and Dundee United ditched him with little regard.

I wonder if Calderwood will be disciplined for calling Aberdeen a joke?

Who would be a manager?

The free QOTS poster from the News of the World has pride of place in my classroom at the Bridge of Don Academy, with an notice saying it will not be taken down until ICT beat Aberdeen.

Could be up for a while  :023:

The free QOTS poster from the News of the World has pride of place in my classroom at the Bridge of Don Academy, with an notice saying it will not be taken down until ICT beat Aberdeen.

Could be up for a while  :023:

laugh.gif