FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

It'll be Liverpool apparently, but as theyll likely have Champions Leaguie qualifiers and with our season already underway, nobody knows when it'll happen.

Well done to those organising the event LG, didnt realise it was out of Mike Smith (and the rests) hands, just hope it doesnt turn into a total farce by clashing with early fixtures for both sides.

Obviously the testimonial committee have to have the co-operation of the football club re the final details, dates, ticket sales, hospitality etc etc.  I know that they have been very supportive and I think everything is now in place to make an announcement.  This will include dates for tickets going on sale and some hospitality offers.  As Maimie says Clacher, I'm sure we can ensure you get a ticket if you want one.  There will be a lot of non ICT people who will want to come as support for Barry and I think we should have a full away stand too.   

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read this entire f*cking thread and I still don't know who we're playing.

I am reliably informed that it could be NEWCASTLE UNITED.

Now I ask the feckin student - is this a bluff or a double bluff  :symbol_question: and have I caught you ya fecker, hook line and sinker, oh I love when they bite.  By the way it seems that you are a deeply flawed person probably raped by yer Dad when younger. I just love the incessant cut and pasting jobs that I do oh so well, and finally I decree to be the most wisest and bestest poster of them all  :001:

And as the mercurial EWS once said "Windup? Life is a windup." It would be a boring existence otherwise.

Oh and ya forgot the feckin irritating Smileys.  :blah01: :023: :rolleyes02: :sillywave: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It'll never happen, but I'd love for them to do away with the segregation altogether for this game and just let everyone cheer for whoever they like wherever they like whenever they like.

Noise from all sides of the ground at all times.....now that would make for a magic atmosphere for a Testimonial Match.

When is the game going to be officially announced and when are tickets likely to go on sale for it and will there be any sort of priority system in place for season ticket holders (this season or/and next season) /centenary club/ shareholders whatever like there is for the Cup games ?  If it is a big premiership club like Liverpool? regardless of what squad they put out, I'd imagine tickets would be on a high demand, it would be seriously disappointing for any regulars to miss out because of no system in place.

I'm sorry IHE, but overuse of the rotflmao smiley has led to other posters being unable to access and use it. Please be kind and considerate when using these smileys as they are for everyones use and a refusal often offends.

This also applies to Johnboy, you have used your quota of :024: and these will now be withdrawn from your profile.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :029: :029: :029:

Guest TinCanFan

I have been reliably informed that this will be the Liverpool line-up-

David Martin

Mikel San Jos?  Stephen Darby     Emiliano Insua    Ronald Huth

Jay Spearing   Sebasti?n Leto       Ray Putterill      Nabil El Zhar

Craig Lindfield         Kriszti?n N?meth

David Martin

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

A bit early, even for you to be predicting line ups.  Do these guys even play for Newcastle?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

EWS - Youre not posting any more   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Some of us actually have a life to live and can't waste every spare moment waiting for someone to reply to my inane ramblings.  But nice to know that I have got under your skin.

I think we should have a full away stand too.   

as much as i love caley loads n loads!!!!! if we do get liverpool, sorry, but i'll be one of those in the south stand  :004:

Here, here. Highland Reds YNWA  :004: :004:

David Martin

Hmmm... San Jose is a centre back, darby a right back, Insua a left back and Huth a centre back, so the back line is totally wrong.

Spearing is a centre back not a right winger, leto is a left winger, putterill is a right winger and el zhar is a right winger, so midfield totaly wrong.

And Nemeth and Lindfield remember the names. TOP players.

Guest TinCanFan

David Martin

Hmmm... San Jose is a centre back, darby a right back, Insua a left back and Huth a centre back, so the back line is totally wrong.

Spearing is a centre back not a right winger, leto is a left winger, putterill is a right winger and el zhar is a right winger, so midfield totaly wrong.

Now TCJ, I've never heard of any of these players so of course I'd get some wrong.  :004:

they'll hammer us worse than we hammered gretna!!

4-11!!

That's a pretty precise score and I doubt Liverpool would even concede one let alone four!

David Martin

Now TCJ, I've never heard of any of these players so of course I'd get some wrong.  :004:

Yeah I know mate, my corrections were said very much tongue-in-cheek.  How about this tho:

Jose Reina

Alvaro Arbeloa    Jamie Carragher  Daniel Agger    Fabio Aurelio

Dirk Kuyt  Javier Mascherano  Steven Gerrard  Xabi Alonso  Ryan Babel

Fernando Torres

That'd do me :D

Looks like it's not just Players we pinch! :015:

I believe County sold one of their Youth players to Liverpool, with one of the Clauses in the Contract being a Friendly with County in the future.

Coincidence...hmmmmm!

Mrs PB

I'm sorry IHE, but overuse of the rotflmao smiley has led to other posters being unable to access and use it. Please be kind and considerate when using these smileys as they are for everyones use and a refusal often offends.

This also applies to Johnboy, you have used your quota of :024: and these will now be withdrawn from your profile.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :029: :029: :029:

:moon2:

I believe County sold one of their Youth players to Liverpool,

County sold two players - Gary Mackay Steven and Alex Cooper. I believe its also in the deal that Mackay Steven and Cooper have to play in the friendly.

I think we should have a full away stand too.
as much as i love caley loads n loads!!!!! if we do get liverpool, sorry, but i'll be one of those in the south stand :004:
Here, here. Highland Reds YNWA :004: :004:
Remember the drum.... We are not murderers... :015:

EWS - Youre not posting any more   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Some of us actually have a life to live and can't waste every spare moment waiting for someone to reply to my inane ramblings.  But nice to know that I have got under your skin.

But you only respond to me these days - pity as you were one of the better posters.