FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

EWS - Youre not posting any more   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Some of us actually have a life to live and can't waste every spare moment waiting for someone to reply to my inane ramblings.  But nice to know that I have got under your skin.

But you only respond to me these days - pity as you were one of the better posters.

I think you will find that I haven't been posting as much as I previously may have been, either here or on P&B.  Mainly because of the attitude of some people on both here and P&B.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well come on guys - who has been listening to the radio this morning - the long awaited announcement has gone to press today.

It will come as no surprise to you that the game will be:

ICT v LIVERPOOL XI

Monday 18th August 2008 - Tickets ?15 Adult and Child ?7 - Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children - ?40)

Some blasts from the past also possibly making an appearance.

There will be a 1 week priority sale for the usual groups, starting I think from next Monday.  There will be a formal press release sent to this site later where you will get more information

Guest birdog

Well come on guys - who has been listening to the radio this morning - the long awaited announcement has gone to press today.

ICT v LIVERPOOL

Monday 18th August 2008 - Tickets ?15 Adult and Child ?7 - Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children - ?40)

There will be a 1 week priority sale for the usual groups, starting I think from next Monday.  There will be a formal press release sent to this site later where you will get more information

I hate my job, I am at sea for this one.

Yes, the organisers checked with yer captain to see when you were back on the high seas :blah01:

Good one getting Liverpool up, hope they can field a reasonably strong team and we don't give them much of a doing.

Now lets see if we can make anyone else miss this one..........maybe Tug will be away as well.

Guest birdog

Yes, the organisers checked with yer captain to see when you were back on the high seas :blah01:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I think the "old man" would prefer to give me the time off so that I am not annoying him :004: however my Chief Engineer finds me invaluable. :001:

OT point. If you really want to annoy a ship's master remind him that the official term "Captain" should only be applied to a person who has been commissioned by the Queen the proper term for that rank is master or master mariner. If you really really want to p1ss them off call them skipper :016:

ICT v LIVERPOOL XI

great news, good to see a decent team up for bazzas testimonial.

are season ticket holders classed as a priority group?

ICT v LIVERPOOL XI

What about half-season ticket holders?

Why?? Rossco's committee also organised an English Premiership team for his testimonial.

Plus I believe it was Sheffield United, not "Sheffield United XI".

So a full strength Sheff Utd mabe equal with a second-string Liverpool side?

Why?? Rossco's committee also organised an English Premiership team for his testimonial.

Plus I believe it was Sheffield United, not "Sheffield United XI".

So a full strength Sheff Utd mabe equal with a second-string Liverpool side?

to be fair thats probably not far off how it panned out before they got relegated  :tic01:

Guest birdog

ICT v LIVERPOOL XI

If Mike Smith has anything to do with it you will be lucky to watch it from the bridge :tic01:  :004:

ICT v LIVERPOOL XI

If Mike Smith has anything to do with it you will be lucky to watch it from the bridge :tic01:  :004:

Indeed  :009:    :004:

But which will draw the biggest crowd?  Ross's game was very last minute and they took Sheffield as they were about anyway.  I think that Barry's testimonial committee have done a lot of work to bring a 'big' club.  I'm pretty sure we'll see a sell out and hopefully we might see a few of the names we recognise from Liverpool.  It'll be good to see some of the old faces back in an ICT shirt.

Guest TinCanFan

I wouldn't get my hopes up.  The use of the XI kind of proves that the team Liverpool will put will be a team of players very few people would've heard of.

But which will draw the biggest crowd?  Ross's game was very last minute and they took Sheffield as they were about anyway.  I think that Barry's testimonial committee have done a lot of work to bring a 'big' club.  I'm pretty sure we'll see a sell out and hopefully we might see a few of the names we recognise from Liverpool.  It'll be good to see some of the old faces back in an ICT shirt.

You obviously weren't on Ross's committee then! No need to try and score points here LG. Wait and see what "Liverpool X1" actually turns up before blowing your trumpet.  :018: :018:

OT point. If you really want to annoy a ship's master remind him that the official term "Captain" should only be applied to a person who has been commissioned by the Queen the proper term for that rank is master or master mariner. If you really really want to p1ss them off call them skipper :016:

i tried, i really tried, but when they are teed up so well you just cant resist responding and mentioning the title of "master baiter" that some have earned on here .....  :tic01: :tic01: :tic01:  .... anyhow, warning to self about going off-topic ..... and now back to the topic

great news for Barry to get Liverpool, hope he makes a decent profit from it.

Guest birdog

i tried, i really tried, but when they are teed up so well you just cant resist responding and mentioning the title of "master baiter" that some have earned on here .....  :tic01: :tic01: :tic01:  .... anyhow, warning to self about going off-topic ..... and now back to the topic

great news for Barry to get Liverpool, hope he makes a decent profit from it.

:016: Now you know how it feels when someone hands you the line on a plate. Resistance is futile you just gotta post.

And I too wish Barry a great night.

L I V clap clap E R P clap clap  DOUBLE O L, LIVERPOOL FC!!!

:001: :001: :001: :001: absolutely delighted!!!! do you know if they'll make those half scarves to commemorate the tie?? you know like inverness/liverpool sorta thing? hope so cause that'll just be amazin for myself especially!!!! :021: