FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Max Mosely....reich or wrong?

Guest couchpotato

Guest couchpotato

So, should the press be allowed to print what they want or have they crossed the privacy line?I find the hypocracy of the NOTW laughable, dressing up titallation for their readers as a Nazi revallation story and claiming it's in the pubic interest.

Max wins damages

I think the judge got this one absolutely right, but it's a case where there are no winners.

And as for Max, to be aged 68 and spending your afternoon in bed with with with 5 uniformed ladies...  :022:

In this case I do think the NOTW breached the boundaries of what could be considered "in the publics interests".

They were basically trying to argue that what a man gets up to in his sex life should be taken into consideration when assessing whether he's a fit and proper person for a specific job.

Provided what any person does in their private life is not in breach of the law or in conflict with the role they perform in their public/business life then it's basically got feck all to do with anyone else.

Guest couchpotato

And as for Max, to be aged 68 and spending your afternoon in bed with with with 5 uniformed ladies...  :022:

:015: There will be no stopping him once he reaches 69

alternative maryhill....  :rotflmao: