FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Promotion to Premiership?

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Not sure if I should post this here but seeing as we will be playing them in Premiership next season, I thought it should be posted here.

Anyway, who do you guys want to finish Top of Championship from Dundee; Hamilton or Falkirk, and why?

Who would I want to win? No preference whatsoever. A team is a team.

Who will win? One game to go and its still a difficult one to predict. Dundee have a home tie against Dumbarton that could be a difficult one. Hamilton should beat Morton but even thats not a given. Falkirk probably have the easiest game against Alloa. At the end of the day its Dundee's to lose.

The more interesting one is the play-off. Assuming Dundee go up it's Falkirk Hamilton and Queens + any one of five from Premiership. On paper the Premiership team should stay up but I've a feeling it'll be an interesting outcome. A couple of weeks ago I'd have bet that Midden would have been the play-off team and Killie safe. Now I see Killie struggling.

Guest Mahonio

If Hibs lose tomorrow then they are in deep trouble as confidence would be low so tomorrow a huge game for Tel.

My prediction is Hibs/County for play off with either in danger of losing and getting relegated.

For me, its Hamilton for Promotion as I can see Ian Murray's troops shocking Dundee, Falkirk will possibly also win but realised after posting this that goal difference would go against them so no return to Falkirk Stadium next season.

In terms of what is good for the SPL Dundee getting promoted would be good for the Dundee derby. The SPL needs good strong derbies.

I would like to see Falkirk get another shot aswell possibly via the playoffs. Hope Hibernian get put out in the playoffs.