FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The TCS Merry Go Round

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

The stress of Xmas and the decline of TCS has plunged me into a hypermanic state where words of prophecy are hitting me at a rate of knots - (or is it all the phone calls - never knew so many players had ma number :rotflmao: ) - Let me share my flight of ideas with you.

Brew goes with the Xmas "going on mutual grounds" crap - paid off by Orion :o - Savage gets back on Board (literally) :o - Sutherland publically supports - Robbo and Shearer take the wheel - Bazza is given a coaching position - Grasser bows out gracefully - subtly blames fan power.

SEE YOU ALL AT FIR PARK - at "The resurrection".

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND CONSIDER

Many times we see lot of people leaving their jobs because they found the work place politics affecting their life. Internal politics involving the people at work place are some times bad and avoidable. These politics not only affect the normal working of job, but also may some time cause people to quit their jobs. This results in lose of human resource of a company. To get the good people for working in the organization is a difficult task. However by ignoring the internal politics at work place can cost the companies dearly.

People usually want to be remaining in group; they do not like others to enter their group. This tendency sometimes made lot of subgroups in the office. For every group the agenda of their group is more important than what is required. They try to promote the people in their group more over the others. They sometimes also try to let down the people of other group. This creates inter group rivalries. One group try to hinder the work of other group, in this they even forget the goals of organization. Group rivalries are most common and can be seen in big offices where lot of people work. These group politics are one of reason for collapse of work due to the non corporation and are of great cause of low performance.

Second politics is seen in individual basis. Many people try to be smart and play with the emotions of other. They are not associated to any other, still they are in all group. They pretend to be the friends of many, but actually they are with nobody. There main purpose is to achieve own results. They create misunderstanding between the people. They remove their enemy by creating a bad image for them in others eye. They never fight their enemies directly, but provoke others to take revenge for them. They try to make their enemy alone by creating misunderstanding with his friends. They make the person alone and then become friend of it. Now they know the secret about him and upon feasible time use them against him. In this way they are able to remove their enemy without fighting him directly. These kinds of politics are most dangerous and to know that some one is doing it against us is a difficult task. This kind of politics is main reason behind the many, who leave their jobs?

So we should be alert of politics on the work place and try to avoid indulging in them. Indulging in them may unnecessary cause use lot of difficulties and simultaneously should aware about the others politics about us.

Many times we see lot of people leaving their jobs because they found the work place politics affecting their life. Internal politics involving the people at work place are some times bad and avoidable. These politics not only affect the normal working of job, but also may some time cause people to quit their jobs. This results in lose of human resource of a company. To get the good people for working in the organization is a difficult task. However by ignoring the internal politics at work place can cost the companies dearly.

People usually want to be remaining in group; they do not like others to enter their group. This tendency sometimes made lot of subgroups in the office. For every group the agenda of their group is more important than what is required. They try to promote the people in their group more over the others. They sometimes also try to let down the people of other group. This creates inter group rivalries. One group try to hinder the work of other group, in this they even forget the goals of organization. Group rivalries are most common and can be seen in big offices where lot of people work. These group politics are one of reason for collapse of work due to the non corporation and are of great cause of low performance.

Second politics is seen in individual basis. Many people try to be smart and play with the emotions of other. They are not associated to any other, still they are in all group. They pretend to be the friends of many, but actually they are with nobody. There main purpose is to achieve own results. They create misunderstanding between the people. They remove their enemy by creating a bad image for them in others eye. They never fight their enemies directly, but provoke others to take revenge for them. They try to make their enemy alone by creating misunderstanding with his friends. They make the person alone and then become friend of it. Now they know the secret about him and upon feasible time use them against him. In this way they are able to remove their enemy without fighting him directly. These kinds of politics are most dangerous and to know that some one is doing it against us is a difficult task. This kind of politics is main reason behind the many, who leave their jobs?

So we should be alert of politics on the work place and try to avoid indulging in them. Indulging in them may unnecessary cause use lot of difficulties and simultaneously should aware about the others politics about us.

Wild guess, but is that from a late-80s Japanese management text translated from the Korean by a native Mandarin speaker? :rotflmao:

I already admitted I have wanted Brew out since his return and I am only too happy to help things along their way. Oh but no, you are talking about Robbo's wee post in here which he has never went near again since the fan uprising as his job was done (apart from to check things were still going to plan). Too fecking vain, me. In all seriousness though I would welcome Robbo (and Orion) back, as opposed to Brew, any day! I see more of a future with Robbo (Savage) at the helm than I do now.

Jesus Johndo, why do you do those long winded posts when I'm too tired to read them?

I think that was a cut-and-paste job Alex. Allow me to summarise: boardroom politics and factions can paralyse an organisation - let's say a football club - dragging it down a slope to the cliff of perdition. Confucius say 'P!ss off and leave club alone'.

Thank goodness that could never happen here.

Maybe IHE is just ...grouping.... in the dark because he has had a few too many drinkies as we approach Xmas Yuletime.

As evidence of this, some of the grammar is definitley not up to scratch as we know you are an educated man--so the game is up.

Anyway IHE--do have a happy Hogmanay, or whatever you do in Scotland these days. :rotflmao: