FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict -v- Kilmarnock : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good performance first half, faded second but whereas before would have conceded and lost the game, they really didn't look like losing the game

Great first goal, second from Rooney was a peach of a finish too

Could have done with getting the second goal earlier, first half we could have got it, but still a bit hesitant in front of goals and even taking shots from outside the box. Today showed a slight improvement in both but we need to start shooting on site on occasion

SLow progress but hopefully as each game passes improvement will keep coming and we will save ourselves from relegation

Cup run would be good too, so hope for a home draw tomorrow

We should not be scared of anyone

ps latviaman, would you be able to get the highlights off the bbc.co.uk website?

dont think the BBC have the rights to show highlights of the cup on the Internet, and if they do it is UK only I am afraid. Last round was not available anywhere online as far as I can tell.

Edit: not available online (at BBC website) but available on VPN via Zattoo player

Wasn't even a free kick/penalty imo/ Pav clearly got the ball, then Fernandez did the most ludicrous, delayed dive imaginable.

The dive was delayed to allow him time to get inside the box!!

Pavels is rapidly becoming a class act and is the main reason we have finally started stringing some results together..

How long we will we be be able to hold on to him?

just watched the highlights (what there was of them) .... and have to say it doesnt look like a penalty to me ...... Pavels tackles him and he goes on for a couple of yards before doing the dying swan inside the box .... the ref changed his mind because he could see the marks in the snow where the tackle happened as well as the marks 5 yards further on where Fernandez landed.

Both goals were nice. Pavels gets up high and scored a great header, and Rooney's was turned in nicely.

just watched the highlights (what there was of them) .... and have to say it doesnt look like a penalty to me ...... Pavels tackles him and he goes on for a couple of yards before doing the dying swan inside the box .... the ref changed his mind because he could see the marks in the snow where the tackle happened as well as the marks 5 yards further on where Fernandez landed.

Both goals were nice. Pavels gets up high and scored a great header, and Rooney's was turned in nicely.

Just watched the BBC highlights, the lines marking the box were barely and I mean barely visible but they put a red line graphic where the box was and the initial tackle was exactly where the players said. Apparently the linesman told Jim Jefferies that he could not see the line.

Yeah Jim Jefferies wasn't impressed was he. In all fairness to the ref and linesman the snow was okay at first and even though pretty constant it wasn't lying except a short burst of thick snow that settled on the pitch in a very short amount of time that caused the problems but I can see where he's coming from. I'm just glad Fernandez didn't get away with his cheating.

The Motherwell guy doing the punditry made the valid point of saying the lines could have been gone over again in an orange paint in anticipation to the snowy weather this week like was done for their game with Inverurie.

Bring on Hamilton would love us to get them and send them packing out the cup. Hopefully they will get shipped out the league not too soon after! :rotflmao:

Was never a sending off either . Those decisions were pivotal to the outcome .

Dalneigh Caley I just sit right above where the incident with Proctor and Kyle took place, I thought Proctor's head was gonna come off such was the force that his head came back, def red card,

Was never a sending off either . Those decisions were pivotal to the outcome .

Dalneigh Caley I just sit right above where the incident with Proctor and Kyle took place, I thought Proctor's head was gonna come off such was the force that his head came back, def red card,

Proctor disagrees with you .

The ref was very kind to us .

Only for the penalty decision. Brines is easily one of the worst referee's to grace Scottish football.

Pavels got the ball - not Fernandez - he carried on into the box then dived... it was never a penalty - Fernandez should have been booked...

I was close to the Proctor incident as well in the main stand... a straight red was the right decision.