FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Congratulations!

Guest Caleylass

Yeah either one of the phone ins is well worth a listen, i tend to prefer Clyde, cos I prefer the presenters......... honestly well worth a laugh. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

what raido clyde on??? or do we no get it up north??

You can get it with Freeview TV...

You can get Radio clyde on the web (Clyde 1 and Clyde 2) www.Clyde1.com and listen live (sister station of MFR).............They were on freeview but I think they are not at the mo. Listen to the rants it is so funny, Im out tonight so I will miss it............

cheers :rotflmao:

Guest Caleylass

what raido clyde on??? or do we no get it up north??

You can get it with Freeview TV...

You can get Radio clyde on the web (Clyde 1 and Clyde 2) www.Clyde1.com and listen live (sister station of MFR).............They were on freeview but I think they are not at the mo. Listen to the rants it is so funny, Im out tonight so I will miss it............

Try and listen, let me know what you think tomorrow. :rotflmao:

cheers :thumb04:

Real Radio football phone in with Euan and Roughie will be good as well. That's on 6 - 8. I think you can listen online or watch/listen on Setanta.

Can't wait to listen in on the drive home from work. Wonder if any ICT fans will be allowed on to speak.... nah, will probably be the same old usual self obsessed nonsense from the Rangers mob. :rotflmao:

Back page of the Sun today is great, with the simple headline 'BUTCHERED'. My ICT mug has been brimming with tea all day for the benefit of the Rangers fans in my office. :thumb04:

Guest Caleylass

Real Radio football phone in with Euan and Roughie will be good as well. That's on 6 - 8. I think you can listen online or watch/listen on Setanta.

Can't wait to listen in on the drive home from work. Wonder if any ICT fans will be allowed on to speak.... nah, will probably be the same old usual self obsessed nonsense from the Rangers mob. :rotflmao:

Back page of the Sun today is great, with the simple headline 'BUTCHERED'. My ICT mug has been brimming with tea all day for the benefit of the Rangers fans in my office. :thumb04:

I listen to Clyde Superscore Board going home normally, but going to miss it tonight as you said how many ICT fans will be allowd on (Real Radio or Clyde) ........ NONE !!! Yeah bought a Sun today too, couldnt get a Record (I wonder why tee hee) .......... The Rangers fans are sick sick sick its so funny :018: ... Let me know tomorrow if any ICT fans are on ??????????

Guest birdog

Was sitting in a shytty Bichhhhened pub watching the updates from the Sky Sports centre on a shipmate's iPhone every 60 seconds commenting that Imrie would score a last minute winner, by feck my prediction was only out by the scorer, I am sure that I heard the comment " mad feching joch conts" uttered when I jumped up screaming "get it fcuking round ye, ye dirty hun ****" at another of my shipmates. Today's hangover stucki in Manchester Airport has been worth it. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

on any website or talkshow its all about rangers bottling the title and not about caley being off the bottom!

SPOT ON!!!!

all we'll get is a well done. while everyone else will be thinking has rangers f**ked up the title race now

Guest birdog

on any website or talkshow its all about rangers bottling the title and not about caley being off the bottom!

SPOT ON!!!!

all we'll get is a well done. while everyone else will be thinking has rangers f**ked up the title race now

Who cares? It's all about the bragging rights and we have certainly got those, whatever the biased media want to say about it. My wee hun mate was very gracious last night and when asked why he was putting up with the level of abuse thrown at him from me he turned round to the mostly tattie loving group and said "for fucks sake do you not think he deserves to rub it in?"

Guest Muir-Jaggie

SPOT ON!!!!

Who cares? It's all about the bragging rights and we have certainly got those, whatever the biased media want to say about it. My wee hun mate was very gracious last night and when asked why he was putting up with the level of abuse thrown at him from me he turned round to the mostly tattie loving group and said "for fucks sake do you not think he deserves to rub it in?"

we can have all the bragging rights we want but at the end of the day surely the media would give a wee team credit for holding a old firm team for the full 90 mins then scoring right at the end

Ally Mc Coist, Ian Durrant, Derek Johnstone, the Linwood hun bus, the big fat hun across the road from me who was taking out his bin when i got home, and the 50,000 or so huns that left the park before us last night.

GET IT RIGHT UP THE LOT OF THEM

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

Guest birdog

SPOT ON!!!!

we can have all the bragging rights we want but at the end of the day surely the media would give a wee team credit for holding a old firm team for the full 90 mins then scoring right at the end

Well I am absofeckinglutely delighted with the result and I couldn't care less what supporters of other teams think, because that is what these reporters are, supporters of other teams who let their bias interfere with their professional duties when reporting the facts. Let them do what they want, you should just get on with enjoying the result.

Hiya folks!

Just wanted to come on say Congratulations for last night !!!! MrsPB text me at full time full o the joys of the year LOL

Didnae give me a scoreline mind you and I had to trawl the BBC site to get it! (The poor OF fans have been greeting --- pair sowels lol)

Watched the highlights today----what a beauty of a penalty taken.

You've pit the bairns doon the bottom noo---keep it gaun! ;D

Keep up the good work.

Over 'n' oot

Buffy xx