FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Success Or Failure

Morgan Spice

I'm just interested to know whether what has been one of the worst seasons ever may actually turn out to be one of our best seasons ever.

We are still in the relegation fight and the Brewster era of the season was bad times in terms of football etc. However if we were to avoid relegation and get to the first Scottish cup final in our clubs history where would it rank in your experiences of following the club?

If we made a Scottish Cup final and maybe even won it I think I would have to put it up there with the first Celtic game and winning promotion/the Bells Cup. But I think I'd also need us to stay up too. If that happened it would be magnificent. We would be in Europe then another first for the club.

Don't worry I'm not getting ahead of myself I know it's all if's and buts just looking at the potential that has emerged into what was dire times not too long ago. I'd happily settle for keeping our SPL status it's just nice being able to think that we can challenge for things again like we have done in the past.

Guest birdog

I'm just interested to know whether what has been one of the worst seasons ever may actually turn out to be one of our best seasons ever.

We are still in the relegation fight and the Brewster era of the season was bad times in terms of football etc. However if we were to avoid relegation and get to the first Scottish cup final in our clubs history where would it rank in your experiences of following the club?

If we made a Scottish Cup final and maybe even won it I think I would have to put it up there with the first Celtic game and winning promotion/the Bells Cup. But I think I'd also need us to stay up too. If that happened it would be magnificent. We would be in Europe then another first for the club.

Don't worry I'm not getting ahead of myself I know it's all if's and buts just looking at the potential that has emerged into what was dire times not too long ago. I'd happily settle for keeping our SPL status it's just nice being able to think that we can challenge for things again like we have done in the past.

Like I said many times before the sacking of our last manager, relegation fights can be some of the most entertaining and exciting times for a football fan, but only if the team are being played correctly and the passion for a fight is there.

well im a fan from Fife, and the relegation fight has brought me to be at more games. Ibrox was one of the best nights of my life...ill never forget that feeling. I have always been an ICT supporter, but football games i usually went to were all the Scotland Hampden games. But ICT have needed a boost this year, so me being at more games this year i have tried to show my support!

Hampden would be mega to get to. We are on a high after the Rangers victory, Falkirk on a low after the United loss. I hope we can do it....we must do it, my best mate is a Falkirk fan! Alot will be proven tomorrow. Iborx fluke? Relegation fight worth it? Falkirk going to win on the 21st and bring us back to earth?

I cant make tomorrow as my band has a gig, but i will be at the Tulloch on the 14th against Kilmarnock, and Westfield on the 21st to stretch our lead in the SPL. That i am sure about!!

It's not that long since the Pars got to the final of the Scottish Cup, the same year they went down and now look at them. I'd be happy to have Cup days out but not at the expense of SPL action and I am sure TB is of the same mind.

Having said that I want it all. :rotflmao:

If we stay up then i view the season as a success.

Relegated i would rule it as an unfortunate failure.

Tbh i would rather just put the first half of the season behind me because it was arguably the worst time i've had as an ICT fan.