Sponsorships

MissICT

Dennis is a gent, and while I have no wish to see his team do well, I have no desire to see him do badly ... if that makes sense ? I think a few ICT fans are still Denzil fans judging by his Facebook entry.

The prices are per season..............not weekly, fortnightly, monthly or anything elsely

Hate to be pedantic, nah I love it really, but the quoted prices are for a half season............not seasonly, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or anything elsely :thumb04:

Hate to be even more pedantic than you but the lassie did ask for full season prices :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

The prices are per season..............not weekly, fortnightly, monthly or anything elsely

Hate to be pedantic, nah I love it really, but the quoted prices are for a half season............not seasonly, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or anything elsely :018:

Hate to be even more pedantic than you but the lassie did ask for full season prices :rotflmao:

Damn you, how can we be expected to be pedants when the thread has been so frayed by wind up merchants? I thought you were replying to the ?400 per month post not to "the lassie" and since the only prices quoted in the thread were the half season prices............. arghhh me head hurts out pedanted by a rig pig aaaarrrghhhh :thumb04: