FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Flybe Player Of The Month For Feburary

caleyrule

tbh, apart from his mare's in the falkirk games, he hasnt been atrocious, has he?

i saw him in the kilmarnock game cool as a cucumber, under no pressure, taking the ball controlling it and passing it. only remember one slip up, but cmon who doesnt?

i have also been informed he was cracking against aberdeen, and from the highlights i have seen he was.

fair play to lionel he has played well the last few games. he is much better going forward than hastings and much faster. i think mcbain would be decent at left-back, he has alot more experience, and he is quite fast even though he is 35? he would probally comunicate with munro a bit better too :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

fair play to lionel he has played well the last few games. he is much better going forward than hastings and much faster. i think mcbain would be decent at left-back, he has alot more experience, and he is quite fast even though he is 35? he would probally comunicate with munro a bit better too :rotflmao:

I would still rather Hastings to Lionel and Mcbain anyday. You dont always want your full back to go forward alot cause thats when teams get caught out at the back and cause off Lionel, Hastings, Tokely and whoever has filled in at full backs we have lost a few goals over the last few seasons

Notice the guy presenting the award said one of the reasons he voted for him was because his company was sponsoring him.

Shows just how different people can take different views from the same statement.

What I read is: Lionel is presented the award by one of his fans who voted for him. Knowhere does it say the fan voted because his company sponsor the lad. What Calum Grant does say is he was really pleased to be chosen to present the award because Lionel deserves it and because his company sponsor him.

Anyway, well done Lionel

The following is a quote taken from a pre-match report written by a very knowledgable soul with a lifetimes experience in communications:

Lionel Djebi-Zadi. The man of mystery could prove to be influential in some capacity. It depends which side of the fan club you are on, but big Lionel has been described by some in many different ways. He is nothing short of entertaining. The home crowd doesn?t know what to expect from Lionel, and if it?s any help, I?m not sure he does either. Bombscare or bombastic, liability or ability, hideous or genius, or just an accident waiting to happen. He gets it all but Terry Butcher has shown faith in Lionel since he came here and his strength, speed and aerial presence could play a big factor in this one as we aim to keep a clean sheet, something we have not done often enough this season. He can also add a bit of weight to our attack with some rampaging runs down the flank and his crossing is more effective than his predecessor. Let?s hope he keeps us on the edge of our seats for all the right reasons.

Full preview can be read on the home page of this site.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

I would still rather Hastings to Lionel and Mcbain anyday. You dont always want your full back to go forward alot cause thats when teams get caught out at the back and cause off Lionel, Hastings, Tokely and whoever has filled in at full backs we have lost a few goals over the last few seasons

Good point. but for me lionel is more physical than hastings and faster. he must be quite imtimidating