FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Flu Pandemic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a minute... I'm just beginning to wonder if this Swine Flu business is just one great international wind up. They're now claiming there are cases of this disease of PIG origin in ISRAEL! Think about it! :rotflmao:

Why should that be so strange Charles?

See here

I see that many Canadian 'airloins' have given their routes to Mexico the 'chop' for the next month or so !!! True story - even with the bad puns

Two cases of Swine Flu have been found in Scotland.

These cases have been proved positive but has been stated as mild. :thumb04:

EDIT - missed a bit

Apparantely from Falkirk and just returned from Mexico.

HIV/AIDS was going to destroy the world. Mad Cow disease was going to wipe us all out. SAR's was going to wipe us all out. Various different strains of bird flu..........total disaster. Salmonella............Mathews turkey...............pig flu.........where will the scaremongering end

Fact is, with the flu's, within days of a new strain appearing a vaccine is produced.

Just look out for the giant space rock that is hitting us in 2007 and make the world implode.

Oaft!!! am going off topic, but am not the only one on this thread :rotflmao:

What i heard about swine Flu was that old people cant catch it due to their emmune system does not fight against it. Its only when the emmune systems starts to fight against it, then can become positive. It can be carried through the 'un-affected' people and transfered to the younger and more healthy peopl.

Is that true?

I remain unconvinced that this is really that big a problem.

The first death outside Mexico, was in fact a Mexican who had gone over the boarder to the USA to visit relatives. Completely misleading.

I remain unconvinced that this is really that big a problem.

The first death outside Mexico, was in fact a Mexican who had gone over the boarder to the USA to visit relatives. Completely misleading.

You Holocaust Denier! I bet you also don't believe in Global Warming, think the Recession is Communist Propaganda and switch off every time Susan Boyle comes on the TV! :rotflmao:

There is no written evidence of the holocaust from the Germans, Global Warming is happening but how much of it is down to humans I don't know, Susan Boyle was a set-up and the recesession is Communist Propaganda....

(the above views may have been written for a laugh)

There's one thing you can say for sure about this flu thing, it's an answer to prayer for Gormless Gordon, it's taken him out of the headlines at least until his next blunder, which unfortunately could be his comment that...

"The UK is one of the best prepared countries to deal with swine flu" "

The trouble is, aint that what he said about the Banks and the Recession ?

It's a bit like having a bet on a horse and then finding out that the local Jonah is napping it to everyone...

Edited by Canada Bob

Don't worry, he is still in the headlines. First with his defeat over the Gurkhas, and today over the Expenses, and take a look at the Downing St website and what the number 1 petition is :rotflmao:

Don't worry, he is still in the headlines. First with his defeat over the Gurkhas, and today over the Expenses, and take a look at the Downing St website and what the number 1 petition is :rotflmao:

Hmmm, thanks for that, just added my name to it the now...

Bugger, Gordon aint popular is he, within 3 minutes of me putting my name on the list 294 other folks had signed on !!!

Edited by Canada Bob