FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Deja Vu

AJS

I'm hoping history of results repeats itself.

This time 5 years ago we were 2 points clear at the top of the first division knowing a win would garuntee SPL football. Against very difficult opposition we did it and he we are today looking to defend that honour.

As again here we stand 2 points clear of the bottom knowing a win will garuntee safety. Hoping this can inspire some to believe that survival is a real possibilty now.

:wacko: I'm totally confused by that too.

Think Roscoe was pointing out that unlike us, who just need a draw, Falkirk come up knowing they have to win. Therefore, the odds on a pitch invasion from OUR fans are slightly better.

Edited by davieB

Its 75% us, 25% them

Falkirk HAVE to win.

Love to see our fans always wanting the other team to win :wacko:

What?

You really want falkirk to win???

In what way does that mean I want Falkirk to win?

Your are a Falkirk fan???

For anyone still confused, Falkirk have to win to stay up. A draw is no good for them. But we can't afford to sit back and play for a draw. We got dicked 4 - 0 by them when we tried that last.

Yeh we are not so good at sitting in and defending leads, or playing for draws. Falkirk will have to go for the win, so we can pick them off on the counter attack. I hope to god we score first, because if we don't, I can't take it. :lol:

It's a good point that rig makes.

Only one thing can save Falkirk. Victory over ICT, therefore they will have only one thing to concentrate on and that is beating us. We need to have the same mentality and that to me means go out and score goals, cos we sure as hell are not great at defending for 95 minutes.

So, please Terry, get in about them early on and go onwards from there.