FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kyle Allison

collectiveaction

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pah, they say us women are bad.

He said this, he said that and blah blah blah!!

I find this remark sexist and quite offensive.

God aren't you pathetic.

Now the abuse is getting personal? How can you judge me as pathetic when you don't even know me?

There is swearing and swearing. I can swear with the best of them. What I heard, warranted or not, was an extremely foul mouthed and aggressive tirade directed at an individual and I was surprised the polis did not intervene and remove one or two of the perpetrators. Kyle Allisson would be a very foolish lad indeed to get involved in this sort of behaviour and I am sure the club will take a dim view of the alleged events that led up to this. I don't think we have heard the end of this and I would be very careful what we write regarding this incident.

That's all they are though is alleged.

Ok, so TB takes him into his office and asks him what happened. He says "the events that have been told are not true, I was harrassed by some fans whilst on holiday, they must have something against me because they know I am a County fan"

So who does TB believe? Some guy who proved himself to have loutish behaviour (justified by joining in with the singing) or the guy in front of him? All he can do is tell him off based on this alleged behaviour, he cannot get rid of him based on alleged events.

So Allison stays, then what? Abuse continues at every match and the atmosphere is ruined? Or it gets dropped and we get on with football? I know what I prefer.....

Ok, so TB takes him into his office and asks him what happened. He says "the events that have been told are not true, I was harrassed by some fans whilst on holiday, they must have something against me because they know I am a County fan"

So who does TB believe? Some guy who proved himself to have loutish behaviour (justified by joining in with the singing) or the guy in front of him? All he can do is tell him off based on this alleged behaviour, he cannot get rid of him based on alleged events.

So Allison stays, then what? Abuse continues at every match and the atmosphere is ruined? Or it gets dropped and we get on with football? I know what I prefer.....

First of all i never harrassed the lad. Im sure im like most people when i say i couldnt pick the boy out of a line up just now, let alone before he even started playing 1st team football lol. I think the calls for him to go are a bit extreme :ohmy:. He's young, i think the best thing to do is forget this whole thing, and i can promise there will be no more songs sung in his direction.

"loutish behaviour"........judge me when u can refrain from ur sexist remarks elsewhere luv :P

Edited by RowdyBey

First of all i never harrassed the lad. Im sure im like most people when i say i couldnt pick the boy out of a line up just now, let alone before he even started playing 1st team football lol. I think the calls for him to go are a bit extreme :ohmy:. He's young, i think the best thing to do is forget this whole thing, and i can promise there will be no more songs sung in his direction.

"loutish behaviour"........judge me when u can refrain from ur sexist remarks elsewhere luv :P

Seems a sensible outcome. The lad may have been a bit out of order when you saw him, but that didn't justify the chants on Saturday. I heard some individuals shouting some horrible abuse. I'll be happy to leave it as long as this is the end of it. If you don't want to support a player that's fine, but abuse like on Saturday is inapporpriate whatever the circumstances. He has only just signed for the 1st team, so suggestions he should be given his marching orders are ridiculous.

I really hope that this is the end of it and we don't ever have this situation with one of our own players ever again.

I have said a couple of times already that the support was phenominal on Saturday for the whole 90 minutes, so plenty more of that please, just cut the abuse.

First of all i never harrassed the lad. Im sure im like most people when i say i couldnt pick the boy out of a line up just now, let alone before he even started playing 1st team football lol. I think the calls for him to go are a bit extreme :ohmy: . He's young, i think the best thing to do is forget this whole thing, and i can promise there will be no more songs sung in his direction.

I never said you did or didn't, I am merely putting across what he could say.

Singing abusive songs can be classed as loutish, just the way it is.

I am not sexist, thanks.

Guest birdog

The way I see it is that if Kyle wants to publicly declare his support for the tinklers then he should expect stick from some of our fans. It never did Mo Johnstone any harm to be despised by 70-80% of his own crowd, some of the most hate filled bigots to walk this planet(at the time), surely the wee peg peddler can take a wee bit of stick from some diehards at what is traditionally known as a quite support?

I am not going to join in but I can see their point.

I know nothing of RowdyBey, but he seems articulate and reasonable enough for me to accept there was some sort of "banter" between himself and KA.

If so, KA has been naive at best in winding up ICT fans, provoked or not. At the time,im sure it seemed harmless enough.

If it is as has been alleged, KA has to suck it up. If it is not as alleged, he shouldnt have to suck it up

None of us will ever know for sure. Anyway, not too serious imo. Hastings never got stick, nor did Wilson.

The point seems to be getting missed by most posters , its not that he supports c*unty ffs .

I think they are getting the point, but are refusing to accept it. Most posters on here will not allow any bad words being said about the players or club.

Allison is the innocent party in their eyes.

Guest birdog

The point seems to be getting missed by most posters , its not that he supports c*unty ffs .

What is the point then?

Is it that if he is big enough to dish out a slagging he should be big enough to take one back? If this is the case then I think I have got the point and it would seem that the root of all the trouble is that KA supports C*unty and disrespects his fans and employers enough to publicly slag them off. Whatever the problem is, he is big enough to play football professionally so he should be big enough to handle everything that comes with it. This might even bring out the best in him.

I think this raises a little question for our 'loutish' supporters IF, in the future, Allison saves a penalty, do they

a) Boo him for being a County fan?(I don't know if he is)

B) Cheer him for saving?

c) Throw their rattle out of the pram because they are all mixed up?

I feel sure he is not the first or last County fan we will have playing for us so maybe the 'louts' should get used to the fact that football, for the players, is a means to earning a living and, surprise, surprise, you don't always love your employers but you still provide a professional service.

When he is in our colours he is one of us and deserves to be treated as such!

What is the point then?

Is it that if he is big enough to dish out a slagging he should be big enough to take one back? If this is the case then I think I have got the point and it would seem that the root of all the trouble is that KA supports C*unty and disrespects his fans and employers enough to publicly slag them off. Whatever the problem is, he is big enough to play football professionally so he should be big enough to handle everything that comes with it. This might even bring out the best in him.

But we don't know if he did!! Where is the proof, did he announce it and I have missed that?

But we don't know if he did!! Where is the proof, did he announce it and I have missed that?

You must be on the wind up.

How? I am just confused, I haven't read anything that says he admitted to this to ICT? All we have is one version of accounts which we don't know are true.

This incident has totally overshadowed what should have been a great start to our League campaign , all it has achieved is even more infighting within our support .

No it hasn't and er, no it hasn't. First point, it didn't in any way overshadow what was a great win, a great atmosphere and a great response to relegation from the players and the fans. Second point, i don't think this is infighting, it's a pretty decent, progressive discussion.

First of all i never harrassed the lad. Im sure im like most people when i say i couldnt pick the boy out of a line up just now, let alone before he even started playing 1st team football lol. I think the calls for him to go are a bit extreme B). He's young, i think the best thing to do is forget this whole thing, and i can promise there will be no more songs sung in his direction.

That's that then. Point made, line drawn, movin' on.

I'm glad we all had this healthy discussion.

First of all i never harrassed the lad. Im sure im like most people when i say i couldnt pick the boy out of a line up just now, let alone before he even started playing 1st team football lol. I think the calls for him to go are a bit extreme B). He's young, i think the best thing to do is forget this whole thing, and i can promise there will be no more songs sung in his direction.

That's that then. Point made, line drawn, movin' on.

I'm glad we all had this healthy discussion.

I agree Stan... Point made, line drawn, etc..

Rowdy's promised no more offensive songs from sections of our support.

It's good that he's on our side!

Now please....can we put this thread to bed.

Think we are pretty much going round in circles here now.

I am never totally comfortable with a thread about named players or officials, especially when many of us will discuss the "facts" based entirely on a 3rd hand account. To that end, I am going to ask the moderators to review this thread and see if - in their opinion - anything new is actually being discussed, or whether it should be closed because it is shaping up to descend into insult and abuse which is where I fear this is going given the current undertone to the whole thread.

For the record, I do understand what is being discussed and can see it has far more to do with the alleged altercation (or near altercation), and comments made during it, than it has to do with him supporting County. If true, the comments are regrettable and should be dealt with internally, but as someone else posted, that will never happen as it will be a case of "he-said/he-said" so virtually unprovable.

Regardless of that, the subject has now had an airing so hopefully the original poster feels he has got it off his chest somewhat and feels better that others now know of the alleged comments and can watch/listen for future signs of similar behaviour. I think the poster also knows that the bulk of supporters will not accept the abuse of an ICT player during a game and may hopefully rethink his methods after the reaction he has received.

maybe we can now draw a line under the subject ?

Do you mean you have been an Inverness Caley fan since you were 6 or ICT fan since you were 6? If it's ICT, how old were you when you had your kids?! B)

A "CALEY" fan. I was a Caley fan back then and still consider myself a Caley fan today so therefore despite the transition from IC to ICT I am and will always be a Caley fan. But if you wish to be pedantic I was a Caley fan from the age of 6 until the merger and post merger(takeover) I continued to be a Caley fan following ICT .

This incident has totally overshadowed what should have been a great start to our League campaign , all it has achieved is even more infighting within our support .

I didnt think it would turn out to be such a big deal. I dont think it should of been sung but I really couldnt care less now. We got the 3 points now lets bring on Ayr Utd