FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boardroom Banter

Renegade

Scotty touched on this in the future of CTO thread, the admin and mods have been too busy dealing with keeping the forum running within their rules to dedicate the time to boardroom banter.

That's not entirely the situation.

Whilst we have not had the time to drive forward/pursue the Boardroom Banter due to the increasing amount of site resources that have recently had to be diverted to dealing with users who've been creating additional/unnecessary work for us...which resulted in us being late in sending the last set of questions...their seems to have been little motivation from the clubs side either and nobody there has been chasing us for anything.

IMO, the whole communication setup between club and fans needs looking at and whilst CTO can act as one conduit for that communication, there's perhaps those who are better placed to be driving the project forward.

It's just another on a long list of "To Do's" for us at the moment and it deserves/needs to be a bit more of a priority for someone.

Yup, something like that ..... and the fact that my last couple of emails on the subject were not responded to.

Well, I guess that as the festive season draws nearer and nearer, it won't be this year. However, it is an excellent inititive, and if the club are watching...please allocate some time to this. A little goes a long way, and it is Christmas after all.

I think my pie-runner idea has legs, i mean it doesn't cost any extra dough but its gone a bit stale now. Seriously though, BB is one of my favourite features, it is usually trivial, but it does matter, and basically could we have it back please.

I think my pie-runner idea has legs, i mean it doesn't cost any extra dough but its gone a bit stale now.

From the "Who ate all the pies" thread.

I got the following from Darren earlier today.

For the bigger games they will also have people with big trays?s behind each goals selling pies and drinks.