FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Thanks a lot ICT.

Damn. Means we won't be calling him Caleyjags anymore! :lol:

:lol: That is a shame.

Don't worry Birdy, I used to be a Tim. But grew out of it, there is still hope.

Funnily enough I suffered from the same affliction once myself, totally cured now though, hopefully it's just a phase.

Just following in his fathers footsteps .

Could have been a helluva lot worse at the end of the day. Imagine if the wee lad had come in from play and turned to his dad and said: 'Dad I've something I've been trying to hide for some time now but its really eating into me. Sit down please I must get this of my chest. Dad you've always been a liberally minded person and you've brought us up to be honest and open about life and all it throws at us. You've taught us about life, about relationships, about sexuality and all the other things that go to making a decent person. You've taught me dad to be a man and this is where it gets very difficult. You see dad, and I feel I may have let you down badly in this, I really need tyo come out and be honest about my feelings'.

Dad, I'm sorry but I really have to tell you.......................................

I'm a Ross County supporter.

Could have been a helluva lot worse at the end of the day. Imagine if the wee lad had come in from play and turned to his dad and said: 'Dad I've something I've been trying to hide for some time now but its really eating into me. Sit down please I must get this of my chest. Dad you've always been a liberally minded person and you've brought us up to be honest and open about life and all it throws at us. You've taught us about life, about relationships, about sexuality and all the other things that go to making a decent person. You've taught me dad to be a man and this is where it gets very difficult. You see dad, and I feel I may have let you down badly in this, I really need tyo come out and be honest about my feelings'.

Dad, I'm sorry but I really have to tell you.......................................

I'm a Ross County supporter.

Hell would freeze over first and, having a seat booked at the bar, I am looking forwards to a nice warm afterlife.

Damn. Means we won't be calling him Caleyjags anymore! :(

:wacko: That is a shame.

Don't worry Birdy, I used to be a Tim. But grew out of it, there is still hope.

Funnily enough I suffered from the same affliction once myself, totally cured now though, hopefully it's just a phase.

Just following in his fathers footsteps .

Young stoopid and too eager to please the peers, probably.

It's an illness that I myself was afflicted with at a young age, having an Ireland supporting father, but soon realised that The Ugly Sisters were an evil, and self important part of Scottish Football.

All the best to BirdogJnr, wishing him good luck in seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

Jeeez.... Real sorry to hear that, Birdy mate, must be like your worst nightmare come true.

Have you explained to him that the other half of the OF will more likely be Scottish Champions by the end of the season?

Ps... I noticed you had another go at His Holiness again on Christmas Day - in drag this time....

Ah well - maybe one of these days...

:lol:

Ach JB it could be worse, I'd be far more disappointed if he was the type of supporter who would prefer hitting a wee white ball around a field than go to a senior cup final which his team was involved in.

You could just call him a wee glory hunter, being from the North and having "them" as his 2nd team.

Or sit him down saying "I've always been open to allow you to make your own choices and that includes choosing your team. But I must be honest with you. I'd be really dissppointed if you decided that Celtic were your team over ICT"

Nothing gives kids the guilt like the "disappointed" word.

Jeeez.... Real sorry to hear that, Birdy mate, must be like your worst nightmare come true.

Have you explained to him that the other half of the OF will more likely be Scottish Champions by the end of the season?

Ps... I noticed you had another go at His Holiness again on Christmas Day - in drag this time....

Ah well - maybe one of these days...

:(

Ach JB it could be worse, I'd be far more disappointed if he was the type of supporter who would prefer hitting a wee white ball around a field than go to a senior cup final which his team was involved in.

Thats a little unfair...........................shinty's a great game. :)