FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Flybe End Sponsorship Deal

RiG

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a club that already did/do that but cant remember who and how successfull it was ..... certainly an idea if there is no viable sponsor who comes in with enoug spondoolachs to tempt us.

A quick google search shows that Bristol Rovers raffled this seasons Shirt Sponsorship....what was interesting in that is the fact that first out of the hat got sponsorship of the Home Shirt and second out of the hat got sponsorship of the Away Shirt. Perhaps giving people two bites at the cherry would help increase interest.....assuming it's acceptable for clubs to have two shirt sponsors in Scotland.

• 2 months later...

I think there is a club that already did/do that but cant remember who and how successfull it was ..... certainly an idea if there is no viable sponsor who comes in with enoug spondoolachs to tempt us.

Both St Mirren and Queen of the South have done this recently. Queens ended up being sponsored by the Polis!

Don - i like your point of that. 100 tickets, at ?1000 each. My band would probably go in for that...chance to have our name on the shirt, how mint.

If they do this, we should club together and buy a ticket. How good would it be to have 'Teckle!' on the front of the shirt?

Our stock will have risen a fair bit having secured promotion, hopefully it will help attract a few more sheckles for the shirt sponsorship.

Red Bull like to sponsor extreme sports, but we could do worse than give these guys a shout.....

RelentlessLogo.PNG

Our stock will have risen a fair bit having secured promotion, hopefully it will help attract a few more sheckles for the shirt sponsorship.

Red Bull like to sponsor extreme sports, but we could do worse than give these guys a shout.....

RelentlessLogo.PNG

yep CD!!

get on to i t now!!

I reckon this would be a quality sponsor! Better than having 'Tulloch Homes' plastered across our tits!

RelentlessLogo.PNG

Was it not hinted on here a while ago that ROK will be ICT's next sponsor?

ROK/Tulloch absolutely should not be anything to do with shirt sponsorship - same for Cairngorm. We need fresh investment from companies other than the "jobs for the boys" brigade.

RelentlessLogo.PNG

Relentless is manufactured by Coca Cola GB.

Flybe have a number of "official" versions of their company logo....not all of them the same colour and/or design. Some have the .com, some don't. I can only assume that the one they use is the best match for the colour of the strips and/or the have stripes or some other kind of design that demands a bigger logo to make it appear correctly and they chopped of the .com to make the main part of the logo larger.