Any budding football reporters out there

tm4tj

Budding journalists, where have you all gone.

This looks like being an exciting run in to the title and with games coming up thick and fast we really need to keep the the previews and reports coming thick and fast.

Young Granty24 and Hislopsoffsideagain have been doing a great job getting some work online, but are there any others willing to share the burden???

Anyone wanting to help out stick yer name down for the final push. Please don't put your name down if you are not going to offer anything.

Me.

Cheers ginger, or can I call you Jaggy................we are now covered for this weekend, Granty24 will do the report this weekend, I have done a preview.

Send me a pm with your County stuff and I will put it forward for the main site. Granty may also want to do one so send them in and we will see how it goes.

OK guys that's great. I will remind you all a few days before they are due. Are you both still able to access the editorial forum (chris and Proctor)

Ginger Jaggy are you wanting to try something for this weekends County match? If you can get a preview to me that would be great. Granty24 might want to do the report.

No problem proc, you are down for the midweek preview and report if you can manage them. PM the stuff to me and I will forward it to the editorial section for upload.

You are on Johndo.

Is that a serious gesture or are you winding me up. All help getting the news out to the masses appreciated. These are the reports for the main page, so keep them clean please.