FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fiddle & Accordion music

Stevie

We're heading to Inverness in a couple of weeks time, to see the Raith game and have a wee break.

It's 2 or 3 years since we've stayed overnight in Inverness. Whats the best pub for ceilidh music ? (sat night)

I know previously, you can get a great night in The Gellions, although if my memory serves me right, the live music had a tendancy to finish around 8ish for some reason.

Cheers.

Newly revamped pub "Ceol Mor" (gaelic for the big music i'm told) the old Finlays on Tomnahurich street has music on regularly, worth checking out

Music on every weekend but not fiddles and accordions .

Cheers DC wisnae sure, but knew they were rebranding and trying to make it a new music venue,all to the good of local live music IMO :)

Newly revamped pub "Ceol Mor" (gaelic for the big music i'm told) the old Finlays on Tomnahurich street has music on regularly, worth checking out

Music on every weekend but not fiddles and accordions .

Cheers DC wisnae sure, but knew they were rebranding and trying to make it a new music venue,all to the good of local live music IMO :)

Yeh but who wants to go across the river......too close to Dalneigh :D

We're heading to Inverness in a couple of weeks time, to see the Raith game and have a wee break.

It's 2 or 3 years since we've stayed overnight in Inverness. Whats the best pub for ceilidh music ? (sat night)

I know previously, you can get a great night in The Gellions, although if my memory serves me right, the live music had a tendancy to finish around 8ish for some reason.

Cheers.

The "Dangleberries" are playing the Ironworks that night, worth a look. Not fiddles or accordians but plenty of pipes.

3rdApril2010@Ironworks

Yeh but who wants to go across the river......too close to Dalneigh :D

You'd probably turn into a pillar of salt ya jaggy bassa. :)